33| Newest Collection

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I feel like I'm your driver."

Yn spoke continuing with a sigh. She pressed the cluch and turn the gear to 3rd from 2nd.

"Well, technically, you are my personal driver."

Eva spoke followed by a heartful laugh.

They were currently making their way to the Aurora Plaza with the Kim siblings.

The boys were sitting at the back, while the girls in middle. Eva sat on the passanger seat and Yn on the driver.

"Not for long." Yn said with a small smirk, as Eva gave her attention to the said-girl.

The brown headed girl narrowed her eyes at the latter, but her narrowed eyes widened as she asked the said-girl, excitement in her voice.

"When?!"

Yn gazed at the girl and spoke with a smile. Only the Kim girls, also known as Blackpink, saw the delicate feature of the girl as they widened their eyes and blinked.

"Tonight."

Eva's smile widened as she let out a cheer which took the boys attention. They gazed infront with a confused expression but ignored it a second later.

Eva returned her attention to her group of friends as they continued with their conversation and Yn gave her attention to the road again, while she thought about the morning.

When the girl came downstairs this morning, she found the Kims there already.

She ate her breakfast with them, but wasn't able to properly as some of the Kims were behaving weird, and were too excited to go to mall.

And when Yn overhead the conversation of Eva and Jisso. She got to know the reason of excitement was because there was a newest collection by inspired by their favourite model.

Alexander Evens.

And the maknaes won't go out of control, the elders had to come with them.

After reaching the mall, Yn stopped the car and they all, except for herself, stepped out of the car.

She then parked the car in the underground parking and went in the mall, where she found them waiting for her.