Chapter 20

He brought her to a fair. She didn't know there was fair going on. It's says alot about her social life. Actually she doesn't have a social life.

Elijah lead her through the crowd of mostly happy kids. He want kids but he don't like other people kids.

"What's do you want to do first?"

"Roller coaster." Elijah look at the large contraption.

"OK let's go."

He bought two tickets for the roller coaster and join the line.

"Excuse me." Ever look over her shoulder to see a woman and two kids. Right off Ever know what's going on. She know a Karen when she see one.

"Yes?"

"Can we cut before you? We just got here and my kids really want to go on the roller coaster."

"I'm sorry but no."

Rather quickly the woman's sweet demeanour shift and the typical lines came.

"You're such a heartless person. They are kids. You should be ashamed of yourselves."

"You should teach your kids they can't always get what they want,"Elijah said coldly. He keep Ever close to him because he will kill anyone who dear to even touch a strand of hair on her head. "Wait in line like eveyone else. They aren't that special."

The woman stare at Elijah, mouth agaped.

"Don't look so shock. So annoying." He put turn his back to her and wrap his arms around Ever.

Their turn soon came and they strap into his seat. Ever grab Elijah's hand as the car start moving and then it pick up speed.

They got to the top and Ever scream as they went down a very steep rail.

Elijah on the other hand was well relaxed.

When the ride came to an end, Ever was actually laughing so hard. It's the most fun she ever actually have in her life.

"I want cotton candy. My legs feel like jello-o."

Elijah bend so she could get on his back. She gladly hop on because she can barely walk on her own.