Chapter 6: Diamond Heart

TW: Mentions of molestation or r@pe

****

" Master, why did go against your father, just because he asked you to marry-", sounds of slippers echo within the walls of the infamous Meldrop kingdom. As Mrs. Clara's desperate brown eyes follow her young Master--Adien--as they both exist the room of the king. She scrambles towards him, as Adien ignores her, walking briskly towards his room. 

After hearing her, Adien stops, making his buttress to stumble onto his back. 

" My sexual abuser of 6 years.", he completes her sentence in a nonchalant voice. He clenches his fist, trying his best to not break down infront his buttress. 

He was the future king, he had to stay strong.

Both mentally, emotionally and physically. 

Not matter what.

People were looking up to him, he could not let them down now. 

Not now, not ever. 

Not when he is this close, to kick that old man out of his throne. 

Mrs. Clara's eyes widen in shock, as she places a hand onto her mouth. 

" Follow me. We will talk about this in my chambers.", he gestures her to follow, she does so. 

Not able to believe that her young master was molested. 

At the fragile age of 14. 

***

" The Queen of Elisora, Octavia Blythe Westwood, used to make frequent visits to our kingdom when I was in my younger years. Due to her frequent visits our kingdom made usefull alliances with them. They got easy access to Azure and Arcadia oceans, in turn, they gave constant supply of valuable gemstones. Alas, behind the curtains and thick walls. She m-molested me. She used to t-touch me, muffling my screams of help, by her mouth. I-I was 14, I was trained by the best scholars and worriers but s-she was like a m-monster. She always over powered me, I-I could not do a single thing, to stop her. I-I was so w-weak", a pair of slender but strong arms engulf Adien's broad frame, as Mrs. Clara embraces her young master. Adien tenses, bewildered to such a sudden display of affection. 

His first impulse was to retaliate and attack the stranger.

But the scent of lavender engulfs his nostrils, as he realises...he was safe. 

In the arms of his first friend. 

He sighs is relief and embraces his buttress back. 

It might seem quite strange that a royalty is embracing a mere peasant. 

But apart from being a buttress she was his friend first. 

She embraces him deeper, trying mend the broken pieces of her master's heart back, again.

When, Clara had first arrived as his buttress, all she saw was a boy with a stotic facade and shattered heart.

She could not just turn a blind eye, she tried to reach out to the frightend boy hiding behind those walls. At first, her young master retaliated. 

But she never gave up, she reached out and pulled out him out from the walls isolating him.

Slowly, and steadily she weaved back his heart all over again, with gentle words and touches as the needle and thread. Alas, due to the conversion earlier, those stitches were toren apart, almost completely