Chapter-4

"What are two doing here?" nari asked.

"Actually, our friend jack is staying in this hotel and the room of both of you is on the same floor" min jun replied "By the way, where are you both going?" he asked.

"We both are very hungry so we are going to eat something" she replied.

"Where are you two planning to go tonight?" he asked.

"Right now we both haven't made any plans to go anywhere tonight" she replied.

"So you two come along with us, today there is car racing between eun sang and henry" he said.

"Wow, this is a good plan, I am ready"

"You'll also come, right?" eun sang asked yuna.

"No, I.." before she could say anything, nari interrupted her "Don't worry about her, I'll bring her with me" and said.

"Good..." he said.

"You know, she used to drive a very good car during our college days and no one could win car racing with her" she placed her hand on yuna's shoulder and said.

"Seriously..., this girl doesn't seem like she knows anything about cars" he said teasingly.

"Oh well, now I'll show you tonight that what this girl knows about cars" yuna said challengingly.

"Okay, let's see" he smirked.

"By the way, where will the car racing take place tonight?" nari asked.

"At Circuit Carole" min jun said.

"Okay...,see you later then...,bye" she said.

"Bye..." they both replied.

______________________________________________________

When both of them reached Circuit Carole at 10 pm. Nari sees min jun, he was busy talking with his friends and then she started searching for eun sang, he was standing near his car and waiting for the race to start "Hey, I am going to min jun, you also go to eun sang, see he is standing near the car" she said while showing her eun sang.

She walks away but yuna stands there looking at eun sang for some time. He was wearing a gray coloured hoodie and the lower was black in colour.

When girls started coming closer to him, that too in short clothes, she started losing her mind

When girls started coming closer to him, that too in short clothes, she started losing her mind. Her heart wanted to grab all those girls by their hair and beat them badly. At that moment henry comes to her with a full glass of alcohol. She didn't know that it was alcohol, she thought it was a soft drink and drank it in one gulp. She had never touched any intoxicating substance in her life and today henry tricked her into drinking alcohol. After a few minutes, she starts losing her senses and henry catches her and tries to take advantage of her condition, then she push him back "Stay away from me, you bastard..., how dare you touch me" she said angrily. The girl who had never spoken ill of anyone in her life was abusing today because she was drunk.