Chapter-5

After bandaging he and min jun goes to the receptionist "Can you tell me which room yuna is in?" eun sang asked.

"Yes! why not! wait let me check and tell you" she replied. "Ahh..., I found it, she is in room number 324, sir" she said.

"Thank you!" he thanked her. And then both of them left from there and the room was on the third floor so both of them went into the lift and then when the lift reached the third floor. So, they started searching for a room and within a short time they found that room.

They go inside the room. Nari was walking here and there waiting for them "Ohh... finally you guys are here" she sighed.

Eun sang goes to yuna and pulls a chair and sits next to her "I'm here my queen!" he said while holding her hand.

"Eunsang is this really you?" she asked unconsciously.

"Yes, my queen!" he replied.

Min jun and nari were looking at them silently. "I think we should get out of here" min jun said to nari in low voice.

"I was thinking the same" she said. They both quietly closed the door and left.

He turned at the sound of the door "That's like my friend" and said.

"Why do you come to me? I call you and you just come. How is this supposed to work?" she said.

"I want to be with you always, I want to be present in front of you at your call, at that very moment and you are saying how will this supposed to work, uhhh...?" he said while caressing her head.

"You must stay away from me or we'll all die" she said.

"But why?" he asked.

She told him all her secrets and she didn't even know what she told him because she was drunk. He was shocked to hear her secrets, and he started having severe headache because she told him her secrets, he started remembering old things in blurry vision which he had forgotten due to memory loss. When she falls asleep after telling him her secret, he opened the door to go to the doctor.

°°°°°°°°°°

Min jun's pov

I closed the door and came out with nari so as not to disturb him "How is she now?" I asked nari.

"Her condition is better than before but she is still not completely recovered" she replied.

"So, will she have to stay in the hospital today?" I asked.

"The doctor has said that if you want to take her, you can, her condition is better now" she replied "There is a lot of smell in the hospital, so I will take yuna to the hotel" she said.

"Oh... ohk..." I said "Yuna is not well so we cancel our lunch date" I said.

"Hmm... I was thinking the same, let's just cancel it" she replied.

After talking for a while "I have a plan" she suddenly said.

"Relax... I got scared” I was shocked “Now tell me what is the plan for?" I asked.

"So, my idea is to bring yuna and eun sang closer" she excitedly said.

"Nice... tell me quickly then" I said.

"For that we both will have to go on a date tomorrow but with yuna" she said.

"What kind of date is this, when there is a third party?" I asked with curiosity.