CHAPTER 11

・:〃➜ EPISODE 11: LIFE IS HARD BUT I'M HARDER 

3RD PERSON POV 

ONE WEEK LATER 

Lately, y/n had been struggling mentally. Her father decided to send her New York and spend some time with her mother 

@TOKYO-HANEDA AIRPORT 

"Alright" Dekis said as he placed his hands on his daughters shoulders "You're gonna go to the kiosk to print out your boarding pass. The you go to the baggage desk and give them your luggage and boarding pass so they can scan it and take your luggage. Then you go through the TSA PreCheck and then first- before you stuff your face in the restaurants - first you locate your gate then choose what go to eat. You hear?" 

"Uh huh" you said as you adjusted your Yankees baseball cap 

"And remember, you're in first class okay? First class" 

"First class got it" 

"There's gonna be a flight attendant who will be checking on you every hour okay? And mom's gonna meet you at your gate after you land" 

"I got it dad, I got it"

"Okay...." Takashi pat your shoulders "and you text me when you go to sleep on the plane" 

"I will dad, you worry so much jeez" 

"You're flying without me to America. Of course I'm worried" 

"Yeah but I got the flight attendant 'nd everythin'" 

"I'm still worried" 

"Dadddd" y/n tilted her head 

"Shush" he wrapped his strong arms around her and pulled his daughter in for a hug "and you text me, you hear?" 

"Uh huh. I will don't worry" 

"And don't fill up on sugar. Protein and vegetables, okay?" he stroked her cheek 

"I got it" she pat her fathers cheek 

"Okay, I'll let you go now" he kissed her forehead "I love you, and I'll see you later, sweetness. Tell your mama I said hi" 

"Okay, love you too dad" she gave him a big hug and pulled away 

She grabbed her luggage and walked away to the kiosk looking over her shoulder until she reached the kiosk 

Her father waved goodbye to her as he walked away and to his black Mercedes Maybach 

She punched in her information into the kiosk and her boarding pass was printed out. She got into line and placed her pink suitcase on the scale and the baggage claim took her luggage after the scanned her boarding pass.