Family Issues (Part 2)

Dragon Ball FBG is a Fan-made story and an alternative universe. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT, and DragonBall Super are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Shueisha, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

*Back with Future Gohan and Future Trunks*

Trunks was trying to become a Super Saiyan with all of this might, "ARRRRRGGGG...GGGGHHHH...RRR-RRRGGHHH" However, he started to lose its power and fell onto the floor, getting tired.

Gohan watched, chuckling and smiling at Trunks' progress. He was getting there, but not yet.

"Don't worry Trunks, you'll get there eventually," Gohan said, patting him on the back.

Trunks got up, panting. "Yeah, I know. It's just so frustrating. I want to become a Super Sayian so badly."

Gohan nodded in understanding. "I know the feeling. But remember, it takes time and dedication. You can't rush it."

Trunks sighed, but then his determination kicked in again. "You're right. I won't give up."

Gohan smiled at his student's determination. He knew Trunks would eventually achieve his goal, just like he did.

*A few hours later*

Future Trunks and Future Gohan returned home at Capsule Corp, with Bulma waiting for them. Gohan decided to train in their backyard while Trunks decided to watch (since Trunks didn't want his mother to find out that Gohan was training him to fight the androids).

Future Bulma, on the other hand, was working on her 'special project' that could help aid them against the androids. However, she had two problems. One: She needs some more tools and items necessary to do this and starts thinking maybe the old man Roshi has some. Two: She couldn't stop thinking about her romantic feelings for the adult lone warrior, Gohan. He even reminded her of Goku back from the 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament.

Of course, she told herself that she shouldn't do it, considering that she has Trunks and she did loved Vegeta, even if he was a prick... However, that was a long time ago...

She then made up her mind. First, she needs Trunks to get the tools and items for her. Then, she was going to confess her feelings towards Gohan once the two were alone. She felt that she couldn't keep it a secret anymore.

A few moments later, Bulma called for Trunks' help who decided to see what his mother was doing.

"Hey Mom," Trunks smiled at his mother, "Is something wrong?"

"Actually, y-yeah," She admits, "The shipping company I've been using has suspended all of the operations because they were attacked by the androids"

Future Trunks' face fell as he heard the news. He knew how important the shipping company was for his mother's work. Without it, she wouldn't be able to receive the supplies she needed for her inventions.

"Do you know when they will resume operations?" Trunks asked, trying to remain calm.

"I'm not sure," Future Bulma replied, "I've been using them for my inventions and so I can send supplies to Roshi's place on a daily basis, but now I can't do that..."

Future Trunks could see the worry in his mother's eyes. He knew he had to do something to help her, 'Mom's struggling and Master Roshi will be too if I don't help out and get this supply capsule to him....'

"I can deliver the supplies for you, Mom," Trunks assures her.

"Really?" Future Bulma's face lit up, "But it's quite a long distance and..."