A Mother in Need

Dragon Ball FBG is a Fan-made story and an alternative universe. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT, and DragonBall Super are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, Shueisha, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

*At Night - In Trunks' Bedroom*

In the hushed stillness of night, Trunks' bedroom became a sanctuary for turmoil and confusion. Darkness enveloped the house, casting an ominous shadow over his mind as he lay alone on his bed, unable to reconcile the shattering revelation that had torn his world asunder.

His mentor, Gohan, the beacon of hope and guidance, was now entwined in a forbidden romance with his mother, Bulma. The betrayal cut deep, leaving an unfillable void in his heart. It felt like the very foundation of his existence had crumbled before his eyes.

Sleep eluded him, his thoughts a tempestuous sea that tossed and turned relentlessly. Gohan had always been his guiding star, a symbol of everything that was noble and just. But now, that image was irrevocably tarnished, replaced by a sense of doubt and uncertainty.

As the night wore on, Trunks' thoughts became increasingly agitated. His father, Vegeta, may have been long gone, slain by the relentless androids, but his presence still lingered in his mother's heart. Trunks had always believed that his mother's love for his father would remain unyielding, even in death.

But now, that belief has been shattered. The revelation of Gohan's relationship with Bulma sent shards of doubt and anger coursing through his veins. He questioned everything he had ever known, everything he had ever held dear.

The walls of his bedroom seemed to close in on him, suffocating him with their oppressive weight. The silence was deafening, broken only by the frantic beating of his own heart. He longed for someone to confide in, someone to help him navigate this uncharted territory.

But who could he turn to? His mother was involved in the very secret that was tearing him apart. Gohan, once his mentor, was now the source of his greatest pain.

As the first rays of dawn pierced through the cracks in the curtains, Trunks finally succumbed to exhaustion. Sleep, a temporary respite from his torment, washed over him like a gentle wave. But even in the embrace of slumber, his mind continued to churn, wrestling with the unanswerable questions that had forever changed the course of his life.

*Future Bulma's Bedroom*

In the dimly lit bedroom of Future Bulma, the air was thick with tension. Future Gohan couldn't sleep, his mind reeling from the events of the evening. He and Bulma had confessed their secret affair to Trunks, and the young warrior was understandably upset.

Gohan knew he had made a mistake. He loved Bulma, and he understood that she had every right to find love again after the tragic loss of the Z-Warriors and Vegeta. But he also knew that his actions had hurt Trunks, who had already suffered so much.

As he lay in bed, Gohan felt the warmth of Bulma's embrace. She had come to comfort him, to reassure him that everything would be okay. But Gohan couldn't shake the guilt that weighed heavily on his heart.

"You okay, Gohan?" Bulma whispered, her voice soft and soothing.

Gohan hesitated before answering. "I don't know, Bulma. I feel like I've made a terrible mistake."

Bulma sighed, her fingers tracing gentle patterns on Gohan's chest. "We both did, Gohan. But we can't change the past. We can only move forward and try to make things right."

Gohan nodded, his eyes fixed on the ceiling. "I know. But it's hard to see a way out of this mess."

Bulma leaned in closer, her breath warm against Gohan's neck. "We'll find a way, Gohan. We always do. And remember, Trunks loves you too. He'll come around eventually."