Training

Dragon Ball FBG is a Fan-made story and an alternative universe. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT, and DragonBall Super are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, Shueisha, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

...

*The Wastelands*

After last night, Trunks begins his intense training with Gohan, hoping to improve his skills so he can help his mentor fight the androids.

"Alright, let's get started on today's training," Gohan said after he finished stretching.

"Right! I can't wait!" Trunks replies with excitement.

"I know I don't really have to say this, but I will anyway. The androids are dangerously strong. I'm going to fight you as if I'm fighting them. If you don't do the same, you're gonna get hurt."

"U-Understood! Here I come!"

The training match then began when the two clashed at each other and then flew into the air. Trunks tried landing a few punches on Gohan, but the older warrior blocked most of him before getting punched in the face twice. Trunks then kicked him in the face, sending him crashing on the ground.

Gohan then flew straight back up and uppercut Trunks before kicking his stomach. The young boy clung onto his stomach for a while before charging his energy with his hands.

"Masenko!" Trunks yells as he lets out a yellow energy beam from his hands straight towards his mentor who dodged the attack at the last second.

"That was good, Trunks!" Gohan commented, "Keep it up!"

"T-Thanks, Gohan!" Trunks replies with a smile before flying towards him and attempts to land a kick on him. However, Gohan teleported before that could happen.

The lone warrior then appeared behind his young student, "DODGE!"

"Dodge wh-ACK!" Trunks was cut-off when he got kicked from behind and got sent to the ground

"Dodge wh-ACK!" Trunks was cut-off when he got kicked from behind and got sent to the ground. He then quickly got up, "I-I'm going to be strong enough... so I can beat you... and then beat the androids!" He then flew right back up, straight towards his mentor.

"That's the spirit!"

The two of them then flew straight towards each other once more, trying to land a hit on each other. Trunks finally landed a few hits on his mentor as well as giving him an uppercut and blasting him with a Masenko.

"Heh, you're a quick learner, Trunks! I'm impressed!"

"I still have a lot in me!"

Trunks continued to throw some more punches and kicks at Gohan but his mentor was blocking most of them before he got punched in the face by the young student.

"Ngh! T-That attack was pretty solid." Gohan comments his student's move, "You know, Trunks, seeing you fight like this reminds me a lot of Vegeta"

"R-Really?" Trunks asked before attempting to land a kick onto Gohan's face who quickly dodged it and returned the favor by kicking him in the face and sending him to the ground, "Ack!"