Monolouge

"Nothing built can last forever.", a quote to remember. The story where people with differences, helped saved the world from a massive storm, the Witherstorm.

Jesse, the leader of the Order Of The Stone, but also the shortest. He is known for putting himself in danger for his friends safety. He is eager for adventure, and energetic as always. He is slightly mentally scarred.

Axel, the strength of the team, and the tallest. Though is large, he can knock you out in seconds. He is the new king of Boomtown, ever since Magnus died and beat him in a fight... well, Jesse did, but he didn't want the title. He is overly-protective with friends, but means good.

Olivia, the Redstone engineer. She is the first one that is chosen for brains, with her amazing engineering skills, she can get a machine going in seconds! She may panic here and there, but she is basically the one to keep Jesse and Axel having at least some of their dignity.

Petra, the fighter of the team. She can take you down in a flash with her sword "Miss Butter". She can take on any mobs and thrilled for an adventure. Just don't get on her bad side.

Lukas, the archer and author of the group. He can shoot a target from miles away! He can get into arguments with Axel, but he's perfectly fine other wise, except with Axel. He is sorta a coward, but his brave personality shows, he is loyal to his friends.

They have ever since, been heroes. But in universes away, the depths of the Portal Network, five portals lurk. One with a twisted tale behind each. The first obe, is 'Insane', which is what you get when you mix genius, with insanity.