Chapter 4

Day 5

Ellegaaurd's still on her trip, while I have been collecting blood samples. I made sure their mixed with powder, so she'd think their redstone, but I labeled their initials on them, though. I have Lukas's, Jesse's, and some people of Redstonia's too.

I got the lab all cleaned from blood or murder weapons, I made sure it was perfectly ready for her. I wanted to please her after all. Maybe I could run Redstonia one day, who knows!

She walked through the door, pleased with the look. "Hey Olivia! Like what you done! Hey, and... I heard about what happened with Jesse's death, you can take some time off if needed, you know?"

"I don't need to, here is my comfort place." I answered confidently. "I got some more redstone too, I'll show you!" I replied, leading her to the room. I showed her the redstone and robot, but she was... distracted. "Olivia? What's that red stuff on the floor."

"Just blood." I answered. "B-blood?" "Yeah, how else was I going to get the robot working?" I asked. "Y-you didn't murder anyone... right?" She asked, worried.

"I'm not losing any."

She stared at me with shock. "What happened..?" I showed her the dead bodies. She wasn't pleased. "O-Olivia... why? T-to your own friend!?"

"He agreed to help..." I said, grabbing the tazor from my pocket. "I did it for you... but you don't seem happy in me..." I replied, walking closer and closer. "Olivia! This isn't y-" She tried to answer... but I took care of it.

It seems like Ivor saw me though, so now here I am... stuck in a assylum... locked away from the world. But one day... I will return.