Chapter 3

I opened up the old, runned down building area. You see, Ellegaaurd was planning on making a robot that would run forever and function like a human, and be the Redstonia's greatest invention! But, it always broke. I think I knew it what it needed.

I walked up to it, looking at it and examining it. "What if..." I thought aloud. It hit me. But... would it work? "Only one way to find out..."

***

I called my good friend Jesse over, for help with an experiment. It could work with his help. "Hey Olivia? Whatcha need me for?" He asked, leaning against the wall.

"An experiment! Follow me!" I replied, leading him over into the room. "So, you know the grand robot that was going to change history?" I asked. He nodded. "Well, I think I know the missing piece to it, and I l need your help for it!" I replied, smiling.

"Awesome!" He said, obviously excited. "What do you need me to do?" "Well, just close your eyes, and I'll do the rest." I replied, turning off the lights. "That's it? Huh, simple enough." He replied, closing his eyes.

I slowly grabbed an axe, walking over to him. I shut the lights off, creeping towards. "W-why are the lights off..?" He asked, nervously. I raised it slowly. The rest was simple... I murdered him.

I did... I killed him. It went right throught his chest. I pulled it out, the blade covered in blood of a good friend. He was on the ground, coughing blood, struggling to breath.

"W-why..." He said with a shaken voice.

I kept silent, stabbing him right where his heart was. He passed out, unconscious. Another word, dead. I stabbed him in the head mutiple times, making sure he was dead.

Then, I pulled it out, dropping the blade and collecting his blood. I grabbed the chest plate, opened it and put the blood in the compartment. It worked. It immediately turned on. "Hello creator." It answered. I can't believe it

I can't wait to show Ellegaaurd! She'd be proud... right? What could happen?