Part-15

"Now what are we gonna do? Kook will end us if he find out this" Bogum said with a tensed face but soon his eyes become wide when the room door burst open and there stand Jeon Jungkook with fire in his eyes. Kook take heavy steps and March towards Bogum and Lisa.

"Jungkook listen, it's not me. It's Lisa. She hit Tae from back. I didn't do anything" Bogum said while folding his hand but soon fall on the floor when kook give him a strong kick on his stomach making a little blood come out of his mouth. Then kook hold his collar and give five or six hard punches to his face directly to his nose making it bleed. He leaves him when he saw he is already close to get unconscious.
After that he March towards Lisa who is standing in the corner being scared and without any word he lift her in the air by holding his neck choking her tightly which make her gasp to air as she can't able to breathe.

"Kook leave her. We have to take Tae to the hospital. His breath is going down" Jimin said making kook to snap at the pale body of his Tae .

Kook again look at Lisa only to bang her hardly on the wall making blood flowing from his head.
Then he throw her on the floor and run towards Tae. He pick Tae in bridal style and said "suga hyung, I want these two in our basement. I will handle them once my Tae is alright" Making suga to give him a nod. Then kook run outside while holding Tae in his arms and other follow him from behind. Kook sit on the back seat of the car with Tae is in his lap. And Namjin sit on the front seat. Then joon start the car and leave for the hospital.

"I will not let anything happen to you. Kookie is sorry. He can't save you. Pls forgive me bun" Kook keep mumbling while  placing soft kisses on Tae's forehead. Tears are keep flowing from his eyes which he don't bother to wipe. He lift Tae's head a little and hug him close to his chest. Both Namjin look at him with sad eyes. They first time seeing the male so broken. It's clearly implies how much Tae means to Kook.

"Kook don't worry, everything will be fine. Nothing gonna happen to our Tae" Jin said making kook to nid but his eyes never leave Tae's face for a second.

Soon after some minutes they reach at the hospital. Kook again take Tae in his arm and run inside.

"Doctor, doctor... " Kook shout loudly holding Tae.

"Doctor, it's emergency. Pls save my Tae. I can't leave without him. Pls" Kook said when he saw the doctor. The doctor order the nurse and wardboy to bring stretcher. Kook put Tae on it then look at the doctor and said "pls save him doctor. Nothing should happen to him"

"Calm down young man. I will try my level best . You should pray to god. Cuz he is above everything" Doctor said while patting kook's shoulder and enters inside the OT to operate Tae who is already sent inside.

"Pls god, I never ask you for anything but today pls keep my Tae safe. I can't be able to leave without him. Pls god... " Kook said while folding his hand . He keep standing at the same place looking at the OT where Tae is getting treated.

Soon yoonminseok with Tae's parents also come there. They already inform them everything. Mr. And Mrs. Kim saw kook who is standing while staring at the space. Mrs. Kim walk towards him and pull him in a motherly hug as she knew how hard must be it for the male. And it's the last string for kook. He start crying badly hugging Mrs. Kim back. Mr. Kim also patt his back softly to calm him down.

"Shh... Don't cry son. It's time to be strong. You know how strong our Tae is. Nothing will happen to him. He will come back to us totally healthy. Stop crying. Everything will be ok" Mrs. Kim said while caressing his hairs making kook to nod his head then he back away and everyone sit on the near by chair and keep waiting for the doctor to inform him something.

•~~~•
One hour is already passed . Everyone is sitting on the same place. Soon they stand up when they saw the OT room door open and the doctor come outside making kook to run towards him and asked "doctor, how is my Tae. He is ok na. Pls tell something"

"Everything is fine young man. Your Tae is all fine. His wound is not that deep . We clean his wound and stitch it. But you should take care of him more and make him eat all healthy food as the would is in the back side of his head, he will feel a little weak for some days" The doctor said making kook to leave a relaxed sigh. Then he thank the doctor who patt his shoulder with a smile and leaves from there.

After that everyone enters the room Tae is present. But after seeing their precious bear in hospital bed their heart aches. Kook's eyes filled with salty tears looking at the pale face of Tae. He just wanted Tae to wake up and again went back to his bubbly self . He in his heart is thinking that may be somewhere he is also at fault cuz Lisa is obsessed over him so that he hurt Tae. If he from the start show Lisa his place may be nothing should happen. But for now he shrugged off all his thoughts and sit beside the bed on a chair and start caressing his hands. Mr. And Mrs Kim also sit on the edges of bed while caressing their son's hair lovinglg. Everyone else also stand near the bed waiting for Tae to open his eyes.

Some minutes pass by and a smile comes to everyone's face when Tae stir in his sleep and slowly start opening his eyes. Tae opened his eyes and first his eyes land on his mom and dad who are sitting close to him. Then he look at his hand which is held by kook. He passed kook a small smile telling him he is ok making kook to smile too. Then everyone start asking him if he is fine or not. But someone is awfully silent from the start. Yes, it's kook who is only sitting while holding Tae's hand. After talking for sometimes everyone except kook leaves the room giving the both a little privacy.

"Kookie come here" Tae said while opening his arm and kook don't need to be told twice. He carefully lay beside Tae and snuggle in his neck and start crying making tae's heart aches seeing the strong person this broken.

"Shh... Calm down kookie. Why are you crying? See I am all fine. It's just a small wound" Tae said while caressing kook's hairs.

"I am sorry. It's all bcz of me. She tries to hurt you bcz of me. I am so sorry" Kook said crying hardly.

"Shh... It's not your fault bubba. She is just a b*tch who tried to separate us. Now stop crying and keep these stupid things away from your coconut head" Tae said while wiping kook's tear who look at him with red button nose and doe eyes looking so cute making Tae to coo at the baby bunny.

"Pls Tae.. Never leave me. I can't able to live without you. You become so important for me that I can't able to imagine a second without you. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY. I LOVE SO SO MUCH. Pls stay with me forever" Kook said while looking at Tae who is literally froze on his place after hearing the sudden confession.

👻👻👻.....

💚💜

Let me know your thoughts
Do lots of vote and comment