Part-25(M) ( End of session-1)

"Love, I am going to the the other bathroom, you take this one ok" Kook said as he look at his gorgeous husband who is busy in removing his all accessories.

"Ok hyung... Ahh.. " Tae don't even able to complete his sentence as he feel kook's lips on his nape sucking it hardly.

"Be ready love cuz I don't leave you for a single second today night" Kook said sensually as he peck his earlobe after sucking it a little and walk out from the room leaving a blushing tae there.

Tae take a deep breath to calm his heart and walk towards their closet where his luggage is already kept. He went through it and take out a specific bag which is gifted by jin and jimin to him yesterday. After taking the bag he walk towards the bathroom planning a little surprise for his dearest hubby who don't have any clue of it.

•~~~~•

Kook enters the room but frown when he saw all lights are off only a dim red light is the only source of brightness. That's when he hear the click sound of the bathroom door which gain his attention. He look at the direction but only to get breath hitched as there stand his husband in a red lingerie which reaching only to his upper thighs showing his whole heavenly milky thighs and slim legs which surely twitch kook's member.

Tae look at his husband and surely feels proud seeing the effect he have on him

Tae look at his husband and surely feels proud seeing the effect he have on him. He walk towards kook swaying his hips as his stare become more seductive. He reach near kook who is now staring at him with so much intense gaze waiting patiently to see his baby's next move. Tae extend his hand towards kook and roam his palm all over his bare upper body, tracing his hard chest and fine abs. Then stop his finger at kook's nip*le twitching it a little making a groan leave kook's mouth.

"Do you like your surprise hubby? " Tae said as he stand so close to kook who hold his tiny waist and pull him towards himself making him bump into his hard chest.

"I love it so much baby but i will love it more if you remove this too" Kool said and pull the two straps from tae's shoulder sliding it down from the whole arms which make the upper part of the lingerie to remove from tae's body making his fluffy boobies and pink buds to come in front of kook's eyes.

"What a beautiful sight. I would love to explore it more and more" Kook said pecking the buds. Then lift tae who wrapped his legs around his torso making kook to take him to the bed, then dropping him there making his soft body to bounce a little. Kook don't waste a second and hover over tae's small body looking directly to his eyes. His one hand went to tae's lingerie as he take a  hold of the edge of it and remove it wholely from tae's body leaving him only in a lacy panty.

"Kiss me hyung" Tae utter as he lean a little upward.

"Gladly love" Kook said and smash his lips on tae kissing him passionately who also kiss back with the same passion. Both humm at the kiss when kook take tae's tongue between his lips and start sucking it hardly tasting the sweetness of it.