Part-18

"Woah... Look kookie it's so beautiful here" Tae chirp loudly as they enters inside their hotel room in jeju. Yes, the one week is over as well as everyone's exams too. As it's not a study trip but ony for to enjoy so they can live with anyone they want and enjoy with them so taekook, yoonminseok, and namjin are going to live together in  their respective room which is close to each other. The only condition by the university is to come back to hotel before late night. ( I don't know if any university plan trip like this or not but just enjoy as it's a fiction) .

"Wow we can see the sea from here too" Tae said while holding the balcony railing enjoying the soft breeze touching his face. But soon gasp a little when kook hug him tightly from the back as kook's chest is touching tae's back.

"I don't know about your view but my view is the most beautiful and ethereal" Kook said and pack tae's side neck making tae to shudder by the feeling.

"You are being so cheesy kookie" Tae said but wide his eyes when kook without saying anything pick him up and enter inside the room. He lay him down on the soft mattress and hover over him making tae's chest to beat loudly as he worried kook can able to hear it.

"I am not being cheesy. You are the most beautiful person in the earth" Kook said and peck his lips making tae to smile a little and wrapped his hand around kook's neck and pull him closer.

"What can I do my boyfriend is so handsome so I have to be pretty for him" Tae said teasingly as their faces are inches apart. Both can feel each other's hot breath in their lips. Kook's eyes shift towards tae's eyes to his lips . He stare at the pink plump lips so wanted to chew it hardly. Then he again look at tae and found him looking at his lips too. Getting the signal kook smash their lips taking tae offguard but nevertheless tae also kiss back immediately with the same passion. Soon the passionate kiss turns hungry making kook to take tae's bottom lips on his mouth and suck it hardly while biting it in between. Then he leave the bottom lip and do the same with the upper lips. While his lips is busy in davouring tae's lips his hand slip inside the silk shirt tae is wearing and start caressing his soft baby like smooth skin making tae to shudder at the feeling. Kook pinch tae's waist a little which lead tae to leave a low moan making kook to smirk and enters his tongue inside tae's mouth and start roaming it every corner of it, tasting the sweetness of tae's mouth. Kook humm a little at the feeling then take tae's tongue inside his mouth and start sucking it like a lollypop. Both are in no mood to back up as they are so engrossed in the beautiful kiss but oxyJIN which is very needed make them apart as they breath heavily after backing away taking the amount of air to fill their lungs.

"What a beautiful kiss! Your lips are so sweet love, I want to davour it everytime" Kook said but chuckle a little when he receive a soft smack on his chest.

"Stop with your cheesy lines mister" Tae said while blushing making his cheeks to turn dark shed of red.

"I am just stating facts love. Your everything is so addicting. I am getting obsessed by every single thing if yours love. You don't know how much effect you have on me" Kook sian while nuzzling in tae's red cheeks making tae to look at him shyly. He always thank god to give him kook as his boyfriend cuz he knows no one in the world can treat him how kook treat him. He literally never fail to prove him how much he love him.

"Ok now enough talking let's get freshen up snd take rest. Jiminnie hyung said we are going to roam around in the evening" Tae said making kook nod. He get up from tae not before giving a long peck on his lips.

Both of them freshen up and cuddle together.

•~~~~•
Time skip ~~
Next day~~~

"Jin hyung, now can you pls tell me what are you both doing with my love. Why he is not here till now" Kook asked looking at jin who is now sitting beside joon on the bench near the beach as all of them are here to enjoy. But kook is getting really frustrated as jin and jimin stole tar from the time they step on here and still he doesn't return.

"Be patience kook, your love is with jimin only. And he is getting ready. But i warn you to make your heart more strong as I can guarantee you will surely have a heart attack after seeing him" Jin said with a wink making kook to shake his head.

"My love always give me heart attack with his beauty so it's not a new thing" Kook said making everyone to sigh at his whippedness.

"Oo... Loook jimin and tae are here" Hoseok said making everyone to look at that direction. And Jin is right when he say kook gonna have a heart attack as kook feel he stopped breathing for some seconds. He literally a has his jaw on the floor as his love is coming towards him with a sexy green colour lingerie with white floral print on it. The plumpy upper breast , thick thighs and slender legs of tae is all in display making kook throat to go dry.

Tae's attire

Tae's attire

Kook snap out of his dream land when tae stand in front of him with a little shy smile as he is feeling so hot in his body by the intense stare on his body.

"You are looking so hot baby" Kook said while sneaking his arms around tae's slim waste who put his hand on kook's chest.

"You yourself looking so handsome kookie" Tae said and peck kook's lips a little making a wide bunny smile formed in kook's face. He lean down and nuzzle in tae's neck inhaling the sweet intoxicating scent of tae who thread his hair. Both of them are so engrossed in their own little world as they totally forgot they are in a public place and moreover their hyungs are here. But their romantic world broke when jimin cough a little.

"Oo love birds, if your romance is over then can we go and enjoy for which we are here for" Jimin said making both of them to nod with a shy smile. Then jin jimin drag tae towards the sea to play while all the tops follow them while shaking their head by their eagerness .

Hey guys sorry for disappearing like that but i really got some person works due to which I got busy.

But now I am here and from now on I will try to be regular.

💜💚

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment