Regret

Kneeling on the bathroom floor nude with my face against the cold floor with my ass in the air wasn't were I wanted to be right now but apparently that's were I had to be considering my hand were tied against my back making it very hard to move. not even mentioning how embarrassing it is to be like this I can feel the chilly air blowing against me and my nipples are hard from being pressed against the freezing floor. it's starting to get really uncomfortable laying like this so I'm just hoping she come back soon i personally don't think what I did was too bad but obviously me and her had to different ways of thinking I stayed like that for about fifteen more minutes before I heard the door open letting out a sigh of relief. I let that sigh out way to soon I thought when she came back she would uncuff me and allow me to get up I was wrong she kneeled down beside me and ran a finger down my pussy. I let out a small whimper she let out a sinister laugh I didn't feel or hear anything for a few seconds before a hard smack landed on my ass making me jump forward and scream. she ignored my scream and continued landing hard smacks with what I'm assuming was a hairbrush by the time she stopped I was crying hard tears were running down my face onto the floor. I saw her get up I took a few minutes to catch my breath before looking up to see what she was doing I saw her pulling a whip a paddle  and a gag out of the cabinet and just seeing those things made me start crying all over again. ignoring me once again she kneeled behind me I felt the but plug against my hole it was slippery she moved it around slipping it inside me it was one of the bigger ones on that I haven't had inside me before it was uncomfortable not enough to be painful but enough for me to not want it in me. I didnt have time to dwell on that though because I felt the paddle against me making me wince she gave me two hard swats with it on each cheek  it was harder then I expected I lift my leg trying to stop her since I can't use my hands I hear her sigh before she drags me by my ponytail into the bedroom giving me hard swats all the way there bending me over the bed and putting on of her hands on the middle of my back to hold me down she uses the other hand to deliver hard fast swats on my thighs and my sit spots. she finally stops and I'm just laying limp on the bed a sobbing blubbering mess I feel her hand rubbing my bottom gently she's shushing me and patting my back she lets me lay there for a bit comforting me before picking up the whip. she throws her hand back then letting it hit my back I let out a window shattering scream leaving my throat sore she continues whipping my back occasionally leaving some lashes on my ass and thighs by the time she stops my whole body is sore. I'm in so much pain that's the only thing I can think about I'm crying so much by now I can barely see I feel something press against my mouth I immediately open my mouth not wanting to anger her more she snaps the gag behind my head so it's secure. she presses a button on the wall and a moment later four muscular women come in roughly grabbing me off the bed dragging me out the room one in front leading us and one in back they have a tight grip on me it doesn't take long to get we're going they open a door that I haven't seen before and throw me inside. two of them lock my ankle against the chain on the floor and then immediately leave it's pitch dark which I guess is a good thing considering i just got dragged through the hallway butt ass naked at least being in the dark gives me some modesty. the pain comes back to me making tears form in my eyes since I can't go nowhere I just decide to try to sleep the pain away I lay down curling up to try to bring heat to me ignoring the pain I close my eyes might as well try to get some rest while I can no telling what tomorrow will bring.