Trouble

I watch in fear as the head mistress enters the room when I see her I know I'm in deep since she doesn't waste her time on small stuff. There's three head mistresses she is the top one unfortunately i have been forced to get used to her and im not the only one. I've heard horror stories about the people that have managed to get on her bad side she's known to have a bad temper and to be able to kill with no remorse. I keep my head down as she circles me shes holding onto a Leash connected to a girls neck it was so tight I could see the blood around the collar she winced as she crawled behind her. I feel her unhooking the chains from my legs without thinking i make a start for the half open door she side steps me easily blocking my path she snaps her fingers and two women appear from the shadows standing by her side. She looks at me smirking id tread lightly if i were you you aren't the first bitch that tried to escape and you probably won't be the last isn't that right slut she said looking down at the girl connected to her leash. The girls body was covered in bruises some old looking but some looked fresh she had cuffs around her wrist the skin around them were red and raw she was naked her face was streaked with tears and she looked tired she kept her head down as she nodded. She turns her attention back to me I heard you tried to escape again that would make it your second offense lucky for you Jane got to you before I did we don't take escaping as a light offense especially not repeatedly. I suggest this be your last because next time you will face me. I caught this bitch trying to escape yesterday lucky for her I was in a good mood so she just got a light punishment show her she said looking down at the girl once again. The girl still not looking up raised her hand towards me mistress's slut was branded in her hand it looked painful her hand was a deep red and look very irritated I can't imagine the pain it caused her. If that was a light punishment I didn't wanna know what was a real one mistress turned to leave and as she did she tossed a set of clothes at me. You have thirty minutes bathrooms over there she said pointing at a door I expect you to be dressed and clean in thirty minutes no later don't disappoint.