In the clouds

I wake up groaning in pain as I stretch. there was a little window that let in a little sun so it wasn't completely dark. looking around I see that there was multiple other chains on the ground and there were whips and chains on the walls I shiver at the sight of them. considering that I was stuck down here till she let me out I tried my best to get as comfy as possible. I lean against the wall closing my eyes trying my best not to focus on anything. drifting off into my head I try to remember how the hell i got here it was about two years ago I was nineteen like most nights I got invited to a party and I immediately said yes. it was nothing else to do I had dropped out of high school and didn't plan on going to college my parents didn't care they spent most of there days on the couch wasting away drinking and talking shit about everyone. if I wasn't at a party I was out searching for one that's what I was known for it was just this one specific night. i was at a party i had caught my baby daddy hooking up with another girl in a room i was upset i had ran out of the party not caring were I went I just wanted to get out of there. I was so upset because we had just got on good terms he had promised he would do better for me and jj looking back now I should of know he was lying all he did was fucking lie. i didn't know were I was I was just walking down an alley crying in the back of my mind I had a gut feeling that something was off and that I should turn back but I pushed it back and kept walking. all of a sudden I felt someone grab me and hold something over my mouth and nose I tried to hold my breath but between my crying and the cloth over my mouth I couldn't. and as I slipped into the dark all I could think about was my baby everything I do is for him everyday I fight to get back to him. I wipe the tears that start forming in my eyes as I watch the door start to open.