⭐️Buckin[Very Explicit]

Beys POV
I give the man whiplash. Damn my moods everywhere tonight. I cuff him sneakily to the headboard of the bed.
Chris: *laughs* yea no baby you takin these off.
I sit myself on his dick smiling devilish in his eyes.
Bey: you're gonna do what big daddy Bey says.
Chris: what?😶
Bey: *giggles* it seems that whenever I dress gangsta or got some kind of tough outfit, they call be Big Daddy Bey
Chris: well in here, I'm the big daddy. You're my-*she slaps his face*
Bey: you're my bitch!
Chris: yo for real, I'm bout to fuck it up in here
Bey: *starts rotating hips* im gonna ride you like a mechanical bull. BUCKIN!
I hop up and down on his dick and I can tell he likes it more when he's in control. But I'm gonna teach him I can take control too. I notice him trying to slide his hands out of the cuffs and I make them tighter.
Chris: owww! Fuck!!! Ugh baby mmm
I ride him even faster. He spreads his legs a bit further and his foot deepens in the bed and he power thrust up in me. Fuck he is dominant. I keep squirting soaking us both and the bed. I still my hips as he thrusts up in me.
Chris: mmm fuck baby. Lemme touch you baby mmm and take this fuckin dick. Mmm fuck. Take these cuffs on please ugh!!
Bey: mmm noo ahh feels goood
He suddenly smirks and stops fucking.
Bey: what you doin?
Chris: imma get soft. You won't let me out of these cuffs.
Bey: petty! Let your girl take control here and there.
I grab his shoulders and keep buckin on him. We both knew he can't get soft. I bring both my hands higher and sexy choke him a bit to see if he likes it and his sexy ass smiles

 I bring both my hands higher and sexy choke him a bit to see if he likes it and his sexy ass smiles

I couldn't contain myself after that.
Bey: fuck so mmm sexy baby! I'm cummingggg!!!
I orgasm hard.
Chris: fuck Bey I'm finna nutt!!
He cums hard inside me. I love the feeling of us cumming together. I continue buckin wit him all night and then suddenly, we both look at eachother in distress. He takes the cuffs off of me and yess some how I ended up in them. He strong af. I think it might've been somethin in the food. The room starts moving and I pass out next to Chris who also passes out.