⭐️Honey[Very Explicit]

Bey POV
We finished up in the shower and I'm starving.
Bey: baby, I'm hungry. Like super hungry.
Chris: I'll make ya somethin. Cmon.
Bey: *turns shower off and he helps her walk* wait, we gotta dry off.
Chris: nah. We walk in naked. I like seeing you wet.
Bey: I love watching water drip from your dick. Fuck it's still covered in our cream.
Chris: you want food or this dick?
Bey: food first.
Chris POV
I go up to her and stand behind her as we look in the bathroom mirror. I rub her belly as if she's pregnant and she smiles.
Chris: it'll happen my love. And if not in a few months, why don't we go to a fertility doctor. Maybe they can tell us what'll help.
Bey: yea baby. Until then, keep it going baby. I thought ya balls would be outta juice by now.
Chris: never baby. It can't get enough😂
We chuckle and I help her walk down stairs and to the kitchen.
Bey: I want frenchies.
Chris: baby it's 9pm. They still open?
Bey: leave it to Mrs. Beyoncé brown.
She makes a call and they gonna be here in 15 minutes. We go into the living room and I lift her up and lay her wet soaking body on the leather couch. I get ontop and wedge myself inside her and continue baby makin.

She squeezes my arms as I'm grind up inside her

She squeezes my arms as I'm grind up inside her. My hand slipped and I hit the remote and the tv went on.
Tv: and looks like Beyoncé been cookin up something. Sources say she is working on ACT II and also workin on baby making. The couple have been seen for months walking out of bathrooms together, her hair looking different before and after she enters a building or car. Get it on y'all.
We chuckle. I keep pounding inside her and she can't stop squirtin. 15 minutes later, our door bell rings
Bey: mm fuck Chris. Door
Chris: *stops* C-Blockers. I ain't nut yet.
Bey: get tha damn food horny boy
I slide out of her and go upstairs to grab my robe. I run down and open the door and the delivery driver looks too familiar. But I can't really see cause it's dark out and they got a hat on.
Driver: for Beyoncé?
Chris: yes I'm her husband. Here ya go.
He hands me the food with his head down and I hand him the money.
Driver: have a nice day
Chris: you too
Hmmm, somethin fishy with him. I shut the door and lock it and turn around and Bey jumps on me out of no where and I drop the bag of food. She grabs my head and I'm confused.
Bey: I need more baby please!
Chris: waiit noope! You said you was hungry. So you gon eat.
She gets on her knees and sucks the soul outta me!