ONE

•••Baton Rouge•••

JuneNina Davis, 26

June
Nina Davis, 26

•••

Nina held Keisi while everyone sang happy birthday to her. She smiled and clipped making Nina smile.

Keisi loved attention and she was cute so the attention was always on her and her sister.

"Blow your candles out Keisi." Nina held her over the cake. Keisi blew softly a few times, blowing the candles out. Everyone clapped so she did the same.

"You want cake?" Nina asked her. "No mommy" She shook her head. "Why not?"

"I'm too full." She responded "What about you Passion, you want cake?"

"Yes" She quickly nodded. "Okay, Grandma is gonna cut it for you. Go get in line."

"Okay!" Passion ran off to find Nina's mom. "Are you gonna open gifts here or at home?" Amina asked "At home, i'm ready to lay my ass down."

"Okay" She nodded "Come here Auntie girl." Amina put her arms out for Keisi.

Once Nina was finally free she looked around and made sure everybody was occupied so she could go outside to see Ricky.

When she saw his truck she smiled a little before she got in with him. Her and Sincere were married but weren't on good terms and hadn't been for a while.

Even though he was incarcerated he could still be a good husband to her and he hadn't been.

Ricky kissed her lips then hugged her.

"You so fine." He complimented "Thank you, where my kids gifts at? You promised Passion a bike and I have yet to see it. Don't promise my kids shit if you're not gonna give it to them."

"I know cause I been busy with football. It's in the trunk though. I was gone drop it off at yo crib after the party cause ion want no attention on us."

"Iono if I want you to come over tonight." She smirked "Why?"

"That's disrespectful to my man and my kids. Having another man in my bed that isn't their father is inappropriate."

"But when i'm fuckin' you in my bed it ain't? You need to make yo mind up. I fly you and yo kids out to Philly just to spend time wimme just for you to turn around and talk about inappropriate?"

"When he comes home he has to sleep in that bed. I'm just being considerate of him."

"You always sayin' when he comes home. That nigga is never comin' home Nina, you delusional for even believin' that shit."