THREE

•••Baton Rouge•••

June
Nina Davis, 26

•••

"We can never see each other again. I'm serious this time too. I gotta be faithful to my husband because I know he'll be there for me through whatever. You please me sexually but us in a relationship? Come on now." She scoffed

"My husband gives me more than sexual pleasure. I can talk to him about anything. Even though he's locked up he'll do shit for me that you wouldn't and you're a free man. You only benefit me in one way and i'm sure it's vise versa for you too. This is the last time we'll be seeing each other Ricky." Nina added

"Damn..." Was all he said before shaking his head. "You mean more to me than just sex. I wanted to cuff you but you married and shit. You know I love and care about you so iono why you feel like I don't. I understand though, we can go our separate ways fasho."

"It's always hard ending shit with you because I actually do care for you as a friend. I also feel like if we were really friends then we wouldn't keep doing this to ourselves."

"I can't resist you. You one of a kind, i'll never feel the way I feel about you about another female and I know that for a fact."

"I'm sorry Ricky. I don't mean to keep hurting you like this. This whole situation is my fault and I genuinely am sorry." Nina responded "I'm a grown man, I can take it. It ain't 100% yo fault though cause I put myself in these situations. I know what typa person you are and I know who I'm getting myself involved with. I know shit ain't gone ever get serious witchu."

"I get it Ricky." She sighed "We're ending on a good note though. I don't hate you and I have nothing against you, honestly. I wish you the best in your career and I hope you continue to do great things in the future."

"I wish you and yo girls the best too cause you know yo husband crazy and shit."

"Don't... talk about my husband." She straight faced him. "My bad"

"Yea, your bad ion play witchu like that. I love you Ricky, don't you ever forget that. I'm always rooting for you but from a distance."

"Ion care about you rooting for me. I want you to be wimme so fuck allat. You can keep all yo well wishes and shit Nina, that shit is bullshit."

"I honestly meant what I said but if that's how you feel then that's how you feel. We ain't gone ever talk again so if that's what you want your last words to be to me then oh well. I was kind to you and I didn't have to be. So again, like I said, I wish you nothing but the best and I'm always rooting for you Richard." She responded

"Cool" He nodded "Ain't no beef on my end either. I just feel like that's some bullshit Nina. Imma go head and go before I say some shit imma regret later on. Love you, be safe."

"Yea, same to you." Nina spoke, watching him get up to leave.

Ricky left the restaurant leaving her to eat all alone. Nina felt bad but letting him go was the right thing to do.

She wanted her and Sincere to get along and there be no outsiders messing up their relationship.

Nina also realized she might be slightly addicted to having sex so she wanted to cut that out of her life for a while. She figured it came from how often her and Sincere had sex.