MRS STERLING (MR BEAST) X ÉOWYN

wc - 216

LavernBlanchet hope u enjoy...👅❤️❤️❤️😈😈😈

Éowyn hummed to the beat of the music that was being blasted by a party next door, of course and obviously she wasn't invited. Who would want a stinky, gay and triple chin person there!

A knock suddenly woke Éowyn out her mind. She slipped off the couch, however it came with difficulty from her being big backed. She got ahold of the doorknob and lock, she opened the door to see...Mr. Beast!?

"Would you touch a minor for 3 dollars or double it?" Mr. Beast announced elegantly, his voice sounded majestic. "I would love to touch you.." Éowyn croaked out.

Mr. Beast jerked his skin off...under it was a beautiful woman. Mrs. Sterling. The baddest milf of them all, there in the flesh.

Éowyn simply stared, almost like the air in her got knocked out.

"Come here babygirl, I'll smoother you with my fat rolls." Éowyn slipped out, she extended her arms. "Where my hug at? Where my 'Hi'? Why you not naked yet?" Éowyn causally said, making Mrs. Sterling weak to the knees.

Mrs. Sterling closed the gap between her and Éowyn's disgusting disease filled lips, locking in. Her soft lips clashed with the crust against the lady kissing her.

tbc....I know u want more 👅👅👅👅