☆ °~ Chapter 12 ~° ☆

Narrator's Pov:

It was the next morning, and everyone was up, even John.

Well.. except for Y/N.

Ginny entered the room with a nervous expression on his face.

Everyone stopped chattering and turned to look at her.

"What's wrong, Ginny?" Olivia asked, concern evident in their voice.

Ginny sighed and walked over to John and Olivia, her eyes looking down.

"I went to check on Y/N this morning, but she did not respond to anything I said..." she said, worry lacing her words.

The room fell silent as everyone processed what had just been said.

Y/N was usually the first one up in the morning, always full of energy and ready to take on the day. The fact that she wasn't already up and here with them was definitely out of the ordinary.

"She's probably still asleep." John said bluntly.

Olivia and Ginny looked at him.

"Is there something that you wanna share." Olivia asked, raising a brow.

John sighed.

"She sometimes has bad dreams or has issues falling asleep, even since she arrived at the digital circus.. I'm surprised that you didn't catch up on that." Olivia rolled her eyes.

"And you never told us?"

"You never asked, Zoobie." Olivia just looked annoyed now.

"Seriously."

"H- how about we check on Y- Y/N.. to make sure she's okay..?" Ginny said.

"Sure, let's go check on her together," she suggested, already heading towards Y/N's room.

The group followed Olivia quietly.

When they entered Y/N's room, she knocked.

"Y/N? Are you doing okay?" Olivia asked.

No responds.

She turned to look at John.

"Whatever.." he said and went into the hotel room, that they shared.

John's Pov:

When I entered the room, I found Y/N lying in bed with the covers pulled up to her chin.

She was staring blankly at the ceiling and didn't even seem to notice that I was there.

"Y/N, are you okay?" I asked her, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

She didn't respond. Her eyes seemed distant.

It was as if she was physically there but mentally somewhere else entirely.

While I tried everything I could think of to snap Y/N out of her trance, the others waited outside, hoping for the best.

Nothing seemed to work, and I was unsure of what to do next.

That was until I had an idea.

I reached for Y/N's guitar that was propped up in the corner of the room and started playing a soft melody.

I smiled and continued to play while thinking of the time, where I used to play her that melody, whenever she felt upset or lonely.

That was when I noticed Y/N's eyes slowly focusing on my hands, playing the melody that she knew too well, and a small smile tugged at the corners of her lips.

Soon after, I noticed that Olivia and Ginny were watching, through the door, that I didn't fully close and seemed surprised to see this side of me.. or it could be out of a different reason.

The rest of the group watched in awe as Y/N came back to herself before sitting up in bed, with her eyes shining with newfound energy and enthusiasm.

Once I finished playing the melody, I placed the guitar down.

"Thank you, Jax," Y/N said, her voice filled with gratitude as she laid her head on my shoulder.

I smiled and placed a kiss on her head.

Olivia's Pov:

As we watch this cheesy scene unfold, John just smiled in response, of Y/N's thanks, but Ginny and I could see the twinkle of satisfaction in his eyes.

It was moments like these that made me realize, just how strong their bond and the love for one another truly was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like I said, chapters will be posted more quickly than before.

But not every 3rd day, that's for sure.. maybe 1 chapter per week or if you're lucky, and I'm not too busy 2 chapters per week.

:)