Year 5: The end

It's been a day since LIghtbulb had attacked the hotel. She was allowed to say at the Hotel since the trio convinced OJ not to call the police, and promised that they would keep Lightbulb in check, so despite her attempt to destroy the Hotel, she got to stay.

Test Tube made two metal bracelets that would turn into cuffs at a moments notice. These prevented Lightbulb from attacking anyone in the Hotel, and keep her electricity in check too. So she was basically helpless.

The Trio had tried to explain that what they had done was for the best and they did actually love Lightbulb (Despite them using her) but Lightbulb wasn't convinced, they understood it would be a while before Lightbulb started to be affectionate towards people again, so in the meantime I'll just be there for Lightbulb.

The rest of the Hotel hadn't been damaged like the Lobby had been, so the rebuilding of the hotel wasn't too hard, they just needed new windows, lights, and some furniture. OJ cried inside knowing this will cost a good amount of his rent money. As for the Mephones, they all returned to the dump, many too broken to turn on ever again. With Lightbulb being the only threat reduced to weakling the hotel was once again safe for any threat once again.

Prototype looked at the hotel from the bushes. He walks up to the Hotel and rings the door bell. OJ opens the door and immediately jumps in shock.

Oj: Oh god not another one! FAN GET THAT STAFF, WE GOT ANOTHER MEPHONE.

Fan ran downstairs, staff in hand. Lightbulb followed out of curiosity of what Mephone survived. She gasped.

Lightbulb: PROTO!

Lightbulb runs up to Prototype and hugs him shaking him around. Fan noticed Lightbulb was happier than with them. He lowered the staff.

Oj: Fan what are you doing?!

Fan: Lightbulb is happier, I think we can handle this Mephone.. Can we let it stay? We'll make sure neither of them do anything wrong

Oj looks back at Lightbulb and sighs, he knew it was for the right thing, yet felt so wrong..

Oj: Fine, but if they try to destroy the Hotel again they're both gone!

Fan: Deal!

Fan ran and grabbed both Prototype and Lightbulb, taking them upstairs to tell the others.

Now everyone was happy!

The end!

___________________________________

Amazing ending for an amazing book!

Again thank you @AsherMcdonald for the book idea

And with that I shall go, to work on another fanfic

ABOUT MY PRECIOUS LEAF!

ADIOS! <3