Year 4: Day 30: Stopping Her

Today was the day! The day before Lightbulb attacks the surface. But not anywhere random, it was Hotel OJ. Lightbulb said that it'll be a great start at asserting dominance, but the other didn't agree. They tried to convince Lightbulb about a different starting point but she won't budge, and if she won't budge neither would the rest.

The Trio sat in Paintbrush's room thinking of a plan to attack Lightbulb without getting guards' attention. Lightbulb over the past few days has been distracted by that attack plan that she could barely spend time with any of them. This could work in their advantage to keep her away from the guards.

As the trio continued to make plans on how to lore in Lightbulb, someone watched from a camera inside the room. They knew from the start about The Trio's plan and today they finally brought it to Lightbulb. They walk to Lightbulbs throne room where she was making plans with some Mephone royal guardsmen. Lightbulb noticed they had arrived and asked the other guardsmen to stand near the door.

Lightbulb: Wazzup Proto? Wanna see the plans?! They're really good!

Prototype: I would love to right now but I'm afraid I have some bad news to give you right now..

Lightbulb: Oh no what happened? Did people chicken out last minute?! BECAUSE IF THEY DID I WILL HAVE THEIR HEAD ON A SPIKE!

Prototype: No your majesty, it's about your... royalty.

Lightbulb: What's wrong with them? They're a great help, even if some of their ideas can be a bit dumb at times!

Prototype: They.. want to betray you..

Lightbulb stood there, a bit shocked Prototype made such a strong accusation, was there even proof of it being true

Lightbulb: I doubt they'd do such a thing, they married me so why would they break their rules as royalty and go against the kingdom.

Prototype: I have evidence that begs to differ.

Prototype goes to a video of the Trio talking about ways to stop the whole invasion and to bring Lightbulb back without harm being done. Lightbulb watched as her heart slowly broke. She wanted to cry, she really truly did, but something in her told her not to. She yells for the guardsmen to follow her and she walks to the room the trio lies

Test Tube and Fan were making plans still while Paintbrush rested on their bed. The door suddenly slammed open scaring the trio and guards came into the room and detained by the guards

Paintbrush: HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! WE ARE ROYALTY! YOU CAN'T DETAIN US LIKE THIS! WE-

Queen Lightbulb: You were royalty, Paintbrush

Lightbulb walks into the room, she had her head down, it looks like she was crying for a bit. Lightbulb looks up at Paintbrush and glared at them menacingly.

Queen Lightbulb: I found out about your little plan to stop me! I won't let you stop what I've been working on for so long! You'll be lucky if you manage to see the light of day again! Guards! Take them to the dungeon!

The guards drag them to the dungeon, as Lightbulb looks away tearfully. It was her fault, she gave them too much free will. She didn't keep them in check, and now all she felt was the feeling of being used! They used her love and kindness to their advantage, but she won't let that happen. This is the last time she'd feel any remorse, it was for the best..

The trio has been thrown back into the dungeon. They had lost their royalty status and the invasion was tomorrow. They felt like they had lost. Lightbulb walked down to their dungeon and looked at each one of them, glaring at them menacingly.

Queen Lightbulb: So you only said yes to that whole wedding just to use me?! You used my kindness and niceness so that you can just stab me in the back?! You will regret that! I will have you all executed, but not before having you all watch Hotel Oj bows before me!

Lightbulb laughs hysterically as the trio back away a bit in fear

Queen Lightbulb: It's so laughable that the same thing that you tried to save is the same thing that'll get you all killed! Oh! And if anyone dies, just know it's your fault!

Lightbulb walks away as the trio sat there scared for the Hotel and themselves

The night had arrived, the attack was less than 12 hours, despite that 2 out of 3 members were asleep, seemingly accepting their fate. Fan however was still awake, he didn't want to accept it, he wanted to live. He saw a guard standing near the cell, half asleep. Fan took advantage of this and sneaked over to the guard and slowly took their keys. He looked for the one that matches their cell lock and once he found it, looked for something to recreate the key.

He looked around and found moss, he felt the moss and thought it was tough enough to make into a key. He mashed the moss until it perfectly replicated the key, he then put the key back on the guard and waited until it was time to escape.

Guess that YouTube tutorial finally paid off..

______________________________________

Not me making a joke into a foreshadow of events to come