Chapter-24♤

Malvika's POV

Here I am sitting in Ishaan bhai's car ,
And tension was fully visible in my face ,
Those thought were going in my mind , the same thought as before!
Ishan: kya hua?
Malvika: huh?? Mujhe? Muj-mujhe kya hoga?
Ishika: Tension! Aur kya? Tab se , ek hi baat , maine kuch ulta fulta kiya toh? Yeh hua toh ? Woh hua toh? Uffff ! Dimag kharab kardiya isne .
I just looked at her so done with her .
Ishan: arreyyy, tension kyu le rahi ho? Board exam thodi na hai?
Malvika: boards hota toh itna tension nai hota!! Samne kitne bare bare log honge toh yeh halat hogi hi !!
Ishan laughed .
Ishan: kha nai jayenge tum he Woh !!!
I just made a face and sat quietly!

After sometime, Ishan said ,that we have reached .
As soon as I heard it , my bp raised up to something I'm sure 110/89!! Which is quite high ..!!
My heart was beating so fast , that it will come out any moment .
Ishan bhai opened the door,  and my eyes met with 'his'!

His dimpled smile ! Oh god ! Looking at him, I felt at peace . My heartbeat reduced a bit .
As soon as I went near he introduced me, and they already knew me I guess .
He was holding my hand , all the time ...!!

We were talking to Rahul Dravid sir , when suddenly , The VIRAT KOHLI AND ANUSHKA SHARMA KOHLI!!!!! came,!!! My heart will explode any moment , my anxiety level reached tooo high!!!

They were too sweet!! It didn't felt like I was talking to some celebrities! They were easy to approach! I was worrying like that only !!. We were talking , then suddenly KL and Athiya shetty came , even they were very sweet .
They even added me , in their wives WhatsApp group!!!

I am so excited .
Suddenly , I realized Ishika!!! Oh god i forgot about her !!
Then I looked around and saw Ishika is missing , along with Ishan bhaiya ! Both! Where are they! I called Ishika but her phone was not reachable!
Shubman saw me tensed , and asked me what happened, and I told him , about Ishika and Ishan bhai!
He called Ishan bhai , but even his phone was not reachable!

Is not that I'm tensed , because I guess they both are together , but atleast they should have informed us ! They both are adults now , but still...............
Where are they!!!!!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Ishika's POV

Me and Ishan , are at the Ice cream centre .
Malvika was a bit busy , a bit? Actually that busy that she forgot about me !!
But it's fine. I don't really blame her , I shouldn't have tag along with her . I was so bored there that I came out of there. But I guess Ishan saw me , and he followed me,  and here I'm sitting in the Ice cream centre with him ,
Or you can a mask man!

Ishika: what are you wearing your mask here ? Covid is no more here!
Ishan: madam, if I open my mask na , people will crush you here and come to click selfies and take autograph of me! You should be thankful , that I'm here sitting with you and having a date.
Ishika: Date? Is this a date ? I don't think so!
Ishan: I know from your prospective it's not! But for me , it is!
Ishika: why tho?
Ishan: you forgot what I told you ? That day when we first met ?
Ishika: wh-what did you told?
I remember clearly what he said , but still I managed say that dumb thing !

Ishan: no problem,  let me remind you , I Like you!! Even if you don't like me back it's okay!
Ishika: how can I like you? When I don't even know you properly?
I only know that you are cricketer,  who plays for India , and in IPL you play for MI that's it .
For me to like you , first I need to know you!
Ishan: then who's stopping you ? Know me ! Now you have a chance !
Ishika: not like this! Let's be friends first ! Then only !
Ishika: Friends ?
I gave my hand forward for a handshake and looked at him .
Ishan: Friends!!
He took my hand , and shook it .

His touch made me feel something in my body , but i shook them off .
Ishan: so , tell me about yourself ,
Ishika: soo...........................

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

AUTHOR'S POV

Ishika and Ishaan,  were at the Ice cream centre ,
Talking about , or you can say knowing about e/o.
On the other hand , Shubman and Malvika , were asking everyone about , ishan and Ishika!
Then suddenly Malvika's phone rang and she saw Ishika's name on her screen .
...........OTP..........

Malvika: Kidhar hai tu????? Kab se dhund rhi hoon tujhe !!!
Ishika: Ishan ke sath, Ice cream centre , and So sorry for not informing.
Malvika: Acha thik hai, I'll leave in a few minutes,  so you stay there only okay?
Ishika: cool.
.................OTP ends............................

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hey there peeps♡
Ik a boring chapter , and sorry for that .🙇‍♀️

Vote and comment ,
And share with your friends

Byeeeee<<<<33333