Tape #1

The following are written audio logs of Amanda Wilson, a 29 year old serial killer who had taken the lives of 12 children between 2017-2020 in the name of William Afton , a fictional video game character from the Five Nights At Freddy's franchise. She thought that if she killed as many children as William, she would bring him to life and marry him. This is an interview between Ms Amanda and a therapist named Dr *REDACTED* that had taken place in Ridgeway Mental Ward, where she was diagnosed with parasocial attachment since she had 4 shrines in her house dedicated to the fictional child killer.

Amanda: "Dr *REDACTED? What are you doing here? Come to check on me again or something?" *giggling*

Dr *REDACTED*: "Hello Amanda. How are you feeling today?"

Amanda: "Oh I'm feeling both happy and a bit disappointed today. How are you feeling?" *more giggling*

Dr *REDACTED*: "I feel fine today. Why are you disappointed?"

Amanda: "I didn't get to achieve my goal that I wanted."

Dr *REDACTED*: "What was the goal you wanted to achieve?"

Amanda: *boisterous laughing* "Oh you're so silly doc! My goal was to gather enough children for my beloved Willy!"

Dr *REDACTED*: "Willy? Who's that?"

Amanda: "William Afton of course! He's the only one for me."

Dr *REDACTED*: "Isn't he a child murderer?"

Amanda: "Well I am too. That's why we're made for each other!"

Dr *REDACTED*: "I see...so you killed 12 kids between 2017 to 2020 for him? How did you lure the children to your house for Mr Afton?

Amanda: *laughter and hands slamming on the table* " I guess Officer *REDACTED* didn't tell you? That's incredibly hilarious!"

Dr *REDACTED*: "Would you like to tell me what happened? It'll help your appeal."

Amanda:*the laughing and the banging stop* "My appeal? For what?"

Dr *REDACTED*: "To let you live in society again."

Amanda: "Is Willy going to be there? I hope he is! I have the perfect home for us when we move to his beautiful hometown Hurricane! It's two stories tall, and it has 4 bedrooms which is enough for us to have a few kids!"

Dr *REDACTED*: "Amanda, I hate to tell you this, but...William Afton doesn't exist."

Amanda: "Yes he does! We've had all sorts of conversations and plans! He even proposed to me! How can you tell me he isn't real!?"

Dr *REDACTED*: "Amanda, William Afton exists in a video game. He's canonically speaking the most psychotic villain in the FNAF games, and he even murdered his own wife in the game. He isn't real, and even if he was, we'd probably have him locked up for the rest of his life with the crimes in the game. "

Amanda: *silence*

Dr *REDACTED*: "Amanda? Amanda? Are you alright?"

Amanda: *screams and thrashes around, slamming her face onto the table*

Dr *REDACTED*: "GET THE ORDERLIES AND THE ANESTHESIOLOGIST IN HERE! SHE'S HAVING AN EPISODE!"

Amanda: "HE IS REAL! HE IS REAL AND WE ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED! I JUST HAVE TO FIND MORE CHILDREN TO GET THE REMNANT! THAT'S IT! HE IS REAL HE IS REAL HE IS-"

Audio Log ends at 11:53 A.M.

After the interview, Amanda Wilson was sedated and placed in solitary confinement, muttering "My Willy is real" over and over. No other interviews have taken place since then, and Dr *REDACTED* has been removed from Amanda's case for accidental aggravation.