Tape #5

Connor Bismarck was a 19 year old man who had kidnapped and slaughtered as many as 25 male prostitutes between the years 2012-2014. He had offered them food, advice on gay sex, and even a place to sleep before they had to go to work the next day, and those who accepted the offer of staying at his Connor's place were tortured for a week before he killed them, and the interview below shows just how twisted and sick Connor really is.

Connor: *yawning and sighing*

Dr *REDACTED*: "Hello Connor. How are you feeling?"

Connor: *snickering and chuckling*

Dr *REDACTED*: "Connor? Is everything alright?"

Connor: "Oh everything is just peachy, doc!" *laughs* "Why, one could say I feel as bright as the sun!"

Dr *REDACTED*: "I...I see. So, do you remember why you are here?"

Connor: "Where is here exactly?"

Dr *REDACTED*: "Uh...the mental ward, where you were placed after your verdict of guilty."

Connor: "Oooooooh that's what this is about?" *chuckles* "Well, my mom always told me I was nuttier than a squirrel's breakfast, so I guess that's why I'm here."

Dr *REDACTED*: *silence*

Connor: "Something wrong doc? Ya look pretty pale."

Dr *REDACTED*: *clears throat* "Do you remember what happened at 11:52 A.M. of *REDACTED* 17th, 2012?"

Connor: "Hmmmm let's see...I got up, had breakfast, brushed my teeth, went to work, got off work, took out some trash, went home to do chores-"

Dr *REDACTED*: "What kind of trash did you take out?"

Connor: "Eh I think his name was Passion or something. I dunno, but once I was done, I went home, did chores, had dinner, and went to sleep."

Dr *REDACTED*: "So you are aware that you killed another human being?"

Connor: *laughing* "Nice joke doc. Can whores really be classified as humans? I mean, they sell themselves to random people at night to pay for their nasty habits. Not my fault people don't wanna do anything about it."

Dr *REDACTED*: "They are no more human than we are."

Connor: "Right, sure thing doc."

Dr *REDACTED*: "Connor, I just want to help you and-"

Connor: *crazed laughter* "Help? HELP?!?! NOBODY EVER WANTS TO HELP ME! THEY ONLY WANNA LOCK ME UP AND TURN ME INTO NOTHING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS WORLD!!! NOBODY WANTS TO HELP ME!!! I AM THE ONE CLEANING UP THE STREETS! SAY, MAYBE I COULD CLEAN UP HERE TOO!"

*glitched and overlapping screams*

Audio Log ends at 6:59 P.M.

From what was recovered from the partially destroyed tape, it appeared that Connor had gone into a manic episode and attacked Dr *REDACTED*, rendering him partially blind and disfigured on the left side of his face. Connor was then restrained and sedated, and the condition he was in was never released.