Tape #2

The following are written logs of the interrogation of Gerald Tinstia, a 27 year old man who had abducted, tortured, and mutilated 17 men between the years 1998-2001. He did it in the name of Belphegor, the demon prince of Sloth. It isn't well known why he chose the demon prince of Sloth to sacrifice these men to, but when Officer *REDACTED* had arrested him, Gerald told him that "if men want to be lazy in this society and not give any help, then let them rot in the ring of Sloth for all eternity." When psychiatrists dove into his past, it was shown that his grandmother was an extreme religious fanatic and told him he would burn in Hell if he didn't follow the seven holy virtues of Catholicism.

Gerald: *incoherent mumbling*

Officer *REDACTED*: *walks in and shuts the door behind him before sitting down* "Mr Tinstia? Do you know where you are?"

Gerald: "I believe I am in an interrogation room with a sinner."

Officer *REDACTED*: "How am I a sinner Mr Tinstia?"

Gerald: "Under the shield of 'civic duty', you've slaughtered so many people, most of whom didn't deserve it. You fall under the category of violence and heresy, the two worst sins."

Officer *REDACTED*: "What about you Mr Tinstia. May I call you Gerald?"

Gerald: "I don't see why not. Mr Tinstia is the 'perfect brother' I never wanted. He's sinful too."

Officer *REDACTED*: "A perfect but sinful brother? That's ironic."

Gerald: "My brother is driven by greed. He climbed his way to the top just to have more money. He could have everything in the world, and it wouldn't be enough."

Officer *REDACTED*: "You were violent too, Gerald. You slaughtered so many men. You nearly reached 20."

Gerald: "But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death. Revelation 21:8."

Officer *REDACTED*: *sighs with annoyance* "Quoting Bible verses won't help you Gerald. You need to tell me what happened with those men so I can help you."

Gerald: "No, I will not tell you anything. What happens in a man's home is his business."

Officer *REDACTED*: *slightly raised voice* "Sir, you tortured and killed 17 men in your basement. I don't think that merits any 'none of your business' type reasons."

Gerald: "You don't see me asking about your no doubt disappointing home life, do you?"

with you. I want to lessen your prison sentence, but insulting me and my home life isn't going to help you at all."

Gerald: "I won't say anything to a sinner. I simply refuse."

Officer *REDACTED*: *sighs and gets up* "Fine. I'm done with you and your bulls***. Have fun getting a deal with the DA bud."

Audio Log ends at 2:59 P.M.

After being reprimanded for being too blunt and aggressive with the murderer, Officer *REDACTED* was moved to the Narcotics Unit while Gerald Tinstia was prosecuted and charged with every murder he had committed. A few weeks after he was placed in the Findley Correctional Facility, Mr Tinstia was found hanging in his cell by his bunkmate *REDACTED*, and while it is presumed he had killed himself over the guilt for what he had done, his suicide note simply stated that he didn't regret what happened, and he was thankful to get rid of a bit of corruption from this world.