"ᵐʸ ᵍⁱʳˡ"

Ivy and Jake were alone in ivy's dimly lit bedroom, the atmosphere filled with anticipation and a touch of nervous excitement. As they began to get intimate, their moment was abruptly interrupted by the sound of the door creaking open. Both of them froze, turning their heads to see who had intruded.

Standing in the doorway was Jay, his face a mask of anger and disbelief. “Get off her!” he yelled, his voice shaking with fury.

Jake bolted upright, his expression shifting from surprise to irritation. “What the hell are you doing here, Jay?” he snapped. “Get lost!”

The tension in the room escalated rapidly as Jay shot back, “You think you can just take her from me, you prick?”

Ivy, caught between the two, felt a wave of discomfort and stress wash over her. The heated exchange between the two men continued to escalate, with Jake calling Jay a slew of insults.

Jay, undeterred, shouted, “She ain’t yours!”

Ivy’s head snapped up, annoyance clear in her eyes. “Who the hell is your girl? ‘Cause it sure ain’t me,” she said firmly.

Jay looked taken aback, confusion replacing some of his anger. “But you got my number…”

Ivy cut him off sharply. “I got it to get close to Jake, not you.”

A silence fell over the room as Jay processed her words. The realization hit him hard, and he stared at Ivy with a mix of hurt and confusion. Jake, though still tense, softened slightly as he reached out to Ivy, his touch gentle and reassuring.

Jay, seeing the sincerity in Ivy’s eyes and the connection she had with Jake, felt his anger dissipate. Without another word, he turned and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Jake sighed, turning to Ivy. “Are you okay?”

Ivy nodded, a small smile playing on her lips. “Yeah, I’m okay. I’m just glad that’s over.”

Jake wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. “Me too,” he murmured. “Me too.”

-----
Jay stormed down the stairs, his heart pounding with a mix of anger and humiliation. The party downstairs was in full swing, but he barely noticed the laughter and music. His mind was a storm of emotions—betrayal, jealousy, and a seething hatred for Jake.

Grabbing his keys from the front door table, he slammed the door behind him as he left, the sound echoing through the house. Jay's hands trembled as he fumbled with the car keys, finally managing to start the engine. He sped away from the party, the tires screeching on the pavement.

As he drove through the dark streets, Jay’s mind raced. **How could this have happened?** He had been so sure that Ivy liked him, that they had something special. Every interaction, every look—had he misread them all? The pain of rejection burned deep, fueling his anger.

Needing a distraction, Jay found himself driving towards a part of town he rarely visited. Neon lights flickered in the distance, and before long, he pulled up outside a strip club. The garish lights and pounding music seemed like the perfect escape from his emotions.

Jay's thoughts:

I can’t believe I walked in on that. Seeing Ivy with Jake—it was like a punch to the gut. All this time, I thought she felt something for me. Every smile, every conversation—it all felt so real. But I guess I was wrong.

I trusted her. I thought she was different. But she used me to get close to Jake. It’s like I’m some kind of joke to her. And Jake, that bastard, thinking he could just take her from me. I hate him. I hate them both right now.

----
Entering the club, the dim lights and loud music provided a happy hormone . He found a seat at the bar and ordered a drink, hoping the alcohol would dull the edge of his emotions. As he sipped his drink, he tried to lose himself in the rhythmic movements of the dancers on stage, their performances...soothed him.

One of the performers, a striking woman with long, dark hair and a confident demeanor, noticed Jay sitting alone. Sensing an opportunity, she sauntered over to him, her hips swaying in time with the music.

“Hey there, handsome,” she flirted, leaning on the bar beside him. “You look like you could use some company.”

Jay looked up, meeting her eyes. There was a spark in her gaze, a mischievous glint that momentarily made him forget his troubles. “Yeah, you could say that,” he replied, trying to muster a smile.

“What’s got you down?” she asked, her voice low and sultry. “A guy like you shouldn’t be sitting here all alone.”

Jay sighed, taking another sip of his drink. “Just had a rough night, that’s all.”

“Well, lucky for you, I’m here to make your night a whole lot better,” she said with a wink. “Name’s Sasha, by the way.”

“Jay,” he replied, feeling a bit of his tension ease away under her flirtatious gaze.

Sasha slid closer, her hand resting lightly on his arm. “So, Jay, what do you say we get out of here and find somewhere a bit more… private?”

For the first time that night, Jay felt a flicker of something other than anger and pain. “That sounds like a good idea,” he said, standing up and letting Sasha lead the way.

As they left the club together, Jay realised that while the night hadn’t gone as he’d planned, maybe it wasn’t entirely bad that ivy didn't like him because now he won't be without a girl in his bed tonight.

----------------------------------
AHH it kinda took long 😖
I got exams so quite busy,but I got this chap done. 🙌😭yay
so...I might be busy for two weeks so I'm guessing a chapter may be out then, but I'll be writing when I can😋💕