Chapter - 5

Dylan's POV

Life is about surviving.
How you survive is your problem. People tend to dwell on bad things that happens in their life, some try to erase them and move on with life. They want to be someone new, they want to pretend it never happened and then there are people who didn't want it to vanish ,instead they start to embrace it with open arms, they begin to love that pain because that pain means they are alive.These people use their trauma to survive.

People like me.

And when you start to Survive like that you don't know when you became it.

A masochist.

But sometimes even it is not enough. Pain is not enough to get the hell away from the fuckery that goes in your head and at those times you cling to other things. Things that takes you to another dimension.

Drugs, Alcohol, Sex

You loose yourself so much that you didn't care about anything except for the pleasure that you are getting at that moment. The pleasure so intense that every other notion just fades.
No destruction, No more being inside your own head.
Because we are scared, I am scared of being inside it.
My head.
It is the worst place to be.

So these are the things I would cling to escape from the hell that is my head, When pain is just not enough.

A Coping mechanism is what this is.

But all of it fades to the background as I sit here looking at this girl. The new girl, the girl who witnessed my aftercurfew rendezvous, the girl who wouldn't be here in the first place if she didn't got the scholarship.

Ezrel Bartod

Yes I know, Nate told me all about her there's to know but ofcourse the fucker didn't disclosed it so easily.
So I gave him something in return, more precisely a little cue about what she is currently into or I should say who.

Well Sorry Cam!

Back to my beautiful new prey with beautiful brown hairs falling at the side of her face  which I want to wrap around my hand. I have only able to look at her for the past 30 min? Well since I came here with Nate.

He and I sit with Kiara and Camilla sometimes for lunch or breaksfast here since Nate is oh so protective of Kiara.

He picked on about my infatuation with Ezrel as I almost never come to breakfast or lunch.

She is trying so hard to ignore me as she engages in talk with Kiara and Nate. Nate who not so surprisingly is doing it just to piss me off.

As I look at her all I think about is discovering her darkest, deepest fantasies.

I know she is attracted to me too. I sensed her desire that night , the way she had stared as if she wanted to be the one I was deep throating but is just too egoistic to accept that. Well I will make sure she give in.

She cannot ignore this desire for long and when she does give in I will make sure to break her, ruin her,make her mine in every sense possible.

As her eyes finally came to mine her smile evaporated and her stare turned into a glare.

How cute.

My lips turned into a feral grin.

That day in class when she keeps talking back  I realised that she might be beautiful but she is also annoying. Too much.

We keep the eye contact, She doesn't back down as if challenging me and that's what I like about her , she is not scared of me and it intrigues me.

People don't dare cross me knowing my reputation damn well ,othertimes all it takes is just a psychotic grin to make their heads bow down.