Chapter - 3

Ezrel's POV

I looked towards the way she was looking and spotted a girl coming our way wearing a blue jeans that moulds to her body perfectly , a black jacket with a black croptop inside .

The girl walked like a model , her chin held high. She walked as if she owns the school.

Reaching towards us, with her face void of expressions and eyes indifferent, she hugged kiara who didn't hesitate to hug her back.

Either the girl didn't noticed me or just simply ignored me I couldn't quite point it.

She gave Vance a nod who returned it.

Vance told dylan that he is going back , gave me a small smile which I returned then turned and walked away , probably towards the boy's dorm.

The girl's eyes then settled on Dylan

"You played well Dylan" She told him as a way of greeting.

"you complimenting me out of formality Cam? beacuse I doubt you even watched the game" Dylan who was devouring me with his eyes till now said with a hint of teasing.

"I didn't, just heard a bunch of girls talking how good you played" She smirked at him to which his lips slightly lifted upwards.

It got me a little bewildered looking at him smile. It looked genuine. Small but genuine.

He looked relaxed looking at her.

They both must be dating , they definitely looked good together. Was it her last night?

These thoughts went through me as I looked at them.

"Cam you gotta meet Ezrel ...Ezrel this is Cam , the beautiful friend I told you about" Kiara said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked at her once again.

She was indeed beautiful where Kiara was delicately beautiful , she was Boldly beautiful if it could be define like that.
She had dark brown hairs which reached just a bit low to her shoulders , her eyes were black  as they finally came to settle on  me.

She gave me a once over , I don't know if it was her observing me or just a way to tell me I am not someone she would like to meet.

She folded her hands against her chest and turned her eyes towards Kiara.

"Why do you have to make just anyone your friend"?

She said and there. Proved.
She was judging me.

My cheeks heated as anger surged through me.

I was about to snap at her when Kiara spoke from my side, glaring at her friend.

"Don't act like a bitch Cam"

Before 'Cam' the girl could say anything back,

"But that's what she identify as"

A deep voice drawled from behind me

I turned to find who the voice belonged to.
He came to stand at the other side of Kiara , sliding his hand around her shoulder he throws a cocky smirk towards Cam.

And damn was he hot. His built was similar to dylan maybe even  an inch taller than dylan and Vance.
His dirty blonde hair and face a bit similar to certain someone I met in the office yesterday told me who he was.

Kiara's brother Nate

"Don't you Camilla"? He spoke again with that mocking tone.

I looked towards Cam to find her glaring at him so hard I was surprised he was still standing.

She haven't directed that much distaste even towards me. She might as well tear him with her gaze.

Opening her mouth for a retort, but before she could do so, Nate raised his brow and before she could insult him, he snarled softly.

"I dare you"

She closed her mouth then open it again as if considering his threat.

But a second later her own mouth curled as she glared at him but Nate just stared right back with narrowed eyes.

It looked like they are having a battle and would fucking love to watch the other burn.

After a moment which seemed like a long fucking time she smiled which didn't quite reached her eyes, lifting her chin slightly She looked down at him as if he is not more than the dirt under her shoe.

"I wouldn't waste my breath on you" the words hung in the air as if they have a complete different meaning.

I waited for her to say anything else but she just angled her head at Kiara at his side wiping his existence just like she did mine.

"I will meet you in the canteen"
Then turned and walked away

Dylan gave me a cocky smile before going behind her.

Kiara was about to move towards her maybe to stop her but Nate tightened his hold on her shoulder. She glared at him but his own glare was on the girl whose back was to him

Blinking once as if getting rid of a haunting memory, he turned towards me and it was then that I noticed his eyes.
They were striking , peircing blue. The shade of blue you cannot exactly define and then he smiled.

Man had got a dimple.

He looked completely changed from the person he was a few minutes back. The shadows that had covered his features when Cam had spoken were nowhere to be seen.

He extended his hand for a shake
"Ezrel ...if I am not wrong" he said angling his head a little.

"Yeah" ...I took his hand and looked towards Kiara dumbfounded who shrugged and said

"He was there to meet dad too"

I faced Nate again

"Well I know that you are Nate"

"Well its good to see a friend of Kiara's who's actually nice since my little sister here has a tendency to make selfish and witchy friends"

Kiara smacked him
"We are twins , I am the same age as him" She told me

"No you are not. I am 5 minutes older than you" Nate retorted and ruffles her hair

"Hey!! Don't do that Nate!"
She smacked him again touching her hairs to correct them and he just laughed.

Why are they all so beautiful?

"Let's go , I will show you the rest of campus before the next class"

Kiara told me then kissed Nate on the cheek.

Nate asked me to catch up sometime as he and I hugged sideways

Then Kiara and I were out of there.

....-....

Finally Cam and Nate are here too!
What do you think about Camilla?

Thank you for reading!

Please Don't be a silent reader do vote and comment.❤