This Is Why I Hate Party's

Later that day

It was about 8 pm and the supersquad were all getting ready to attend Jed's party. The group of friends were exited over a chance to finally have a breather and to let loose a little after the past few days. After a while Hope finished getting ready and decided to pass by the twinz room, not before reminding herself to grab a weapon just in case, after, she made her way trough the familiar hallways and eventually made it to the twinz room.

She knocked on the door, and a few seconds later, the blonde twin greets her.

"Oh, hey, hope. I must say, you clean up nicely. is that another annoying mikaelson trait?," Lizzie spoke while taking in hopes appearance. For someone not interested in going to said party, she actually put effort into her outfit.

"Very funny lizze, I came to walk you girls, the boys are off together so we are stuck with each other. I think it is smarter to stay in pairs anyway. That way, if anything starts going down, we're not running to find each other or worry about one another," said hope

"That makes sense," Josie said as she walked towards the door and took a stand by lizzie.

"Jo......you look....," Hope stuttered

"To Much? Should I lose the jacket? It doesn't look good, right? " Josie said with a pout, lizzie had picked the outfit for her. She told her she looked sexy and that she should try dressing more grown up. It was a party after all, and josie was single after things with Finch were done. They ended on good terms, agreed to still be friends, but it was still fresh in her mind and heart.

"No Jo....You look gorgeous. It's different for sure....but you look great," the tribrid said with a slight blush on her cheeks. Was it really the first time she actually took in how attractive her best friend is? Her stupid 14 year old Hope crush on Josie better not be resurfacing or else.

"Thank you, hope," Josie said with a sight of relief.

"Anytime,"

"Alright, love birds, let's head down to this party before I start vomiting rainbows," lizzie stated with annoyance. The girls didn't know, but lizzie and the squad are the biggest hosie shippers. They even have this ongoing bet on who is gonna speak on their feelings first. Whit lizzie and Kaleb betting on hope while Raf, jed, and mg bet on Josie.

---

About 30 minutes later the supersquad arrived at the party. Some waved at them and stopped to greet them and gossip about school drama, while some looked at them whit what seemed to be jealousy. These people had been chosen by The Hope Mikaelson, She trusted them, and they walked alongside her, which was bound to upset a few people. Time went by in a breeze, and before, they even realized an hour and a half had gone by.

They were having fun, drinking, doing some magic, lizzie was dancing and laughing whit some of the witches, mg and kaleb were chatting whit some other vamps, jed and raf were playing arm wrestling whit the others wolves of the pack while Landon (who had came to the party whit the boys) watched and cheered for his brother. It was going great, and they were actually having a good time. Hope, on the other hand, just settled by sitting on a log by the fire pit and drinking a nasty beer lizzie had handed her a while ago. She ought to keep an eye out while her friends enjoyed a breather, god knows they deserve it.

Surprisingly, the tribrid felt more at ease. Maybe it was the fresh air, or the fact that she came with her friends who, at this point she considered her family here at school. But this, in fact, was better than the library they've been hogged in for the past days. As she watched the flames of the fire pit dance, she felt a known presence take a seat beside her. The familiar scent of the girl she's known for a decade now doing wonders to calm her senses.