Message Sent

Proof Read A Couple Times But Somehow I Always Miss A Thing Or Two So Apologies In Advance.

Previously...

The squad was currently making its way through the forest following Hope's scent when suddenly they picked up a very strong scent

"Do you smell that?" Jed asked the others

"Blood... A lot of blood," MG stated, worried

"Where is it coming from?" Dorian asked, wondering

"Guys! Over here," Jed called them over."Look," the squad looked off in front of them

"Wait, isn't that the cabin cleo drew? And what the hell happened here? Lizzie asked, horrified by the sight of dead bodies

"What are you talking abou-," Josie followed lizzie in shock. It was about nine bodies just in the front of the house. Some of them had bites, and some had gashes like they had been slice with something.

"I'll say it again, what the fuck happened here?" Jed said while making his way to the front area of the cabin, taking in all the blood and bodies around.

"Jed, i don't think we should go near it. What if there's somebody inside still?" Cleo told jed

"Anybody that could possibly be in there looks pretty dead. I'm just going to knock," He said with a shrug, making his way to the front door.

"This isn't gonna end well, is it?" Lizzie said while lurking behind with the others.

.
Hope's Pov
.

I could feel the blood splattering on my face every time i slashed my enemies. Could taste it in my mouth. They kept coming, and i just kept pushing through like they were nothing... Most of them were disposed of, only a few remaining inside the cabin now.

[Inside the cabin]

"I've got you now bitch," she heard behind her. One of the vampires pulled his hand back and swung a knife at me.

I stepped to the side swiftly and avoided contact before lunging at him and tearing his troat with my fangs. Enjoying the look of fear on his face.

Wasting no time, a couple more of them came for me, trying to avenge their friend, only to meet the same fate.

One kicked me in the stomach while i was distracted, his werewolf strength sending me through the wall, making me end up in the ground outside.

I immediately gathered strength and got back up, ready to respond.

He swings at me, i dodge under his arm, loop my arm to his neck, and snap it without a second thought.

The next one comes head on, he picks me up, and slams me against a nearby tree. "Ugh... shit." i grunted as the pain shot through my spine.

I feel anger once again, anger at the situation, myself, and this idiot who thinks himself strong enough to stand a chance.

He kicks and throws me around one last time before I get up and use my magic to snap his neck.

"Anybody else!!!," Hope screamed, challenging anyone else on the vicinity to try. When nobody responded, Hope immediately made her way to look for caroline. A couple minutes after...

"Caroline!" Hope kneeled in front of the woman, getting her out of her restraints and looking at her, trying to assess how bad the situation was.

"Hey, can you hear me? Care?" She shook the woman up in an attempt to wake her.

"Caroline, please. I came to save you, but we need to get out of here now. At this point, she might have reinforcements coming." She shook her up again. This time, fortunately, she got the woman to respond