04

-Jarilo IV 2-

The cold was unbearable, the express had just landed onto the snowy landscape and you four are met with an intense breeze of a cold wind with snow falling a bit. The fours of you ponder at the sight of the planet "Jarilo-IV, we're here." March shivered from the air and whined out loud, she was trying to get more closer to you for your body heat "Brr, it really is one big snowball. (Name) come closer to me you're so warm." The pink girl pulled you closer to her and wrapped her hands around your neck and rested her chin on your head "March I'm equally as cold! Your hands are freezing!" You take the pink girls hands off your skin and shivered. "It really is one big snowball." Stelle remarked, "Hey get your own metaphor." You chuckle at the conversation between the two before getting them back on task "Based on the coordinates, target should be up ahead." You managed to say, your lips were about to turn blue. A jacket was overlayed on you with a firm chest against the back of your head. "Dan Heng?"

The tall male had wrapped his coat around you to keep your warmer in his arms "You looked like you were going to freeze to death, just keep next to me and stay warm alright?" You hummed in confusion but didn't refuse "Okay but, if you were worried about me getting cold you could've just gave me your coat instead of wrapping your arms around me." You retorted, Dan Hengs cheeks turn a bit pink, turning his head away from your eyes and covered his mouth "Ah, that would be more sufficient." He handed you his coat and pat your head. You take his coat with gratitude and was able to warm yourself up. "Alright, let's go!" You pointed ahead and walked with the team behind you.

The walk there was a bit rusty with some enemies along the way but you all easily destroyed them without a scratch. Upon moving you four had came across a Cylx, Stelle had asked about it but not even you knew "Ask Mr. Yang about it, he's a pretty ancient guy and knows this better than any of us but let's keep moving." You four were getting closer to an hill of snow "Damnit." You cursed.

You saw a pile of snow infront of you "Hey look!" You pointed and rushed over to the pile of snow. "Hey someone's in the snow." You kneeled down and slapped the snow "Hey get out of there or you'll shiver to death." March retorted with her hands on her hips, no response came out "Holding your breath won't help either." You rest your cheek on your balled hands while crouching now. "I got this (Name)" Dan Heng walked over to your side "Someone's got their head stuck in the sand or in this case snow..they just need a helping hand." Dan Heng took his spear out and smacked it down on the snow and the person in the snow let out a loud yelp.

The man got out shaking the snow off his body. A man with blue hair and teal eyes and red attire..his attire was very engrossing for the snow if use to the proper language. He had talked about some Silvermane guards and someone named captain Gepard which confused you guys which made him sigh out of relief "Wait, you're not Silverman guards? Well why didn't you say so? Turns out we're on the same side after all!" You stood up in defense and had a slight face of annoyance "Hold up sonic the hedgehog, we're not siding with you at all, we don't even know your name!" You crossed your arms "Well then, pleasure to meet you, the names Sampo Koski, what's your name oh darling person?" Sampo takes your hand and kisses the back of your palm. You quickly took your hand away and grimaced at the name, you look over to the group with a look of help reading, something about this man made him seem a little suspicious. "My names Stelle." Stelle stood infront with less suspicion in her eyes but still she kept her guard up "Excellent. I'll remember the name. I never thought I'd run into friends from the same line of work here in this frozen wasteland. Business is bad these days, but fear not. Sampo Koski isn't interested in hoarding-", "Yeah yeah we get it, please just stop talking already." Your ears were starting to hurt from all his yapping, this man sure lived to talk.

Sampo pouted a bit but changed his mood quickly when he thought of something "Say, why don't we join forces? I have reliable intel the main strength of the Silvermane Guards is being deployed to the front line. This is a golden opportunity..." he grinned at you all hoping if any one of you could at least accept. "What business are you talking about?" Stelle asks. Sampo chuckled, the two talked while you stood in the corner. He reminds you of a himbo "Sonic the hedgehog." You muttered and tapped your arm with your finger, the others had begun to move. Quickly hurrying to their side you started losing your train of thought but maybe you were dozing off too long brace you ran into someone's back and a voice with authority yelled "It's the suspect and his accomplices! Arrest them!" The fight between the Silvermane Guards and you had begun but Sampo had ran off like a little baby which that annoyed you even more "What a drag, he won't even help us!" You  take your weapon out and used your absolutes to paralyze the guards. The soldiers were no problem, they were much more weaker than expected exactly but a man with blonde hair and a well built body had some sort of shield.

"I, Gerard Landau, captain of the Silverman Guards order you to relinquish your futile resistance!", "What?! I get into trouble often but not with authority!" You yelled and gritted your teeth, that Sampo guy was getting on your nerves honestly.

Having to fight this big hunk it was more difficult than expected because of the armor he wore, you and your team looked like they were about to back down but soon enough he had stopped fighting. "And the prime suspect? The one with blue hair?" The soldier looked guilty "Apologies, Captain! W-we lost him during the pursuit. We can't find his footprints." Gepard sighs "No matter, we have his accomplices. He'll be close by, plotting his next move ." You rolled your eyes, you knew Sampo was trouble "We're not his accomplices." You say once more.

Gepard gave a look to suspicion which you can't blame him "We're not trying to talk our way out of this, but...we're not friends with that scoundrel. Did you see how fats he ditched us?" March 7th wails. You nodded and crossed your arms.

March tries to convince the Captain but yet he still held his ground. "Take them away." Your group were taken under the soldiers, no end where you guys could escape. March did try to tell that none of you guys are from Belobog but still that didn't work but he seemed less concerned about you guys now.

"I swear this will end up taking a turn." You all see a city in the distance despite the huge blizzard covering almost everything.

"Welcome to Belobog—The city of Preservation."
____________________________________

I back! Anyways how was your waiting? Pretty fun? Kidding I know I know I took a while but that's because I have other chapters made that I need to edit(I'm lying) this is more of an apology for making you wait longer than actually intended but you have a new chapter to read now!

(Edit: HELLO?! The 1.25k reads? Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate the reads bro I was not excepting that while I was on my temporary hiatus)

Love yo too<3