𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟮

𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑠,𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙,
                      𝐿𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒,𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙.
                             𝐼𝑛 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑡ℎ𝑠, 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑒,
                   𝐻𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒,𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑟𝑦.

                   𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑠,𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙,                      𝐿𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒,𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙.                             𝐼𝑛 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑡ℎ𝑠, 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑒,     ...

Seher has been trying to talk to Aziz about Dadi's reports for the past two days, but he keeps ignoring her. Whenever she thinks about the incident where she fell on him, her lips form a smile and her heart beats fast.

She tells herself not to think about it, but for the past two days, her mind keeps going back to that incident. She hates that he makes her feel something different, but she doesn't know what it is herself!

For Aziz, he kept ignoring her because he felt like she was driving him crazy. His mind told him that she was a distraction that would destroy him, just like that past girl did. But his heart, which had built walls around it for many years, seemed to be on 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒉𝒆𝒓.

Seher doesn't know what she's doing to him. He tried his best to ignore her, but the more he ignored her, the more he felt the need to see her. 𝑯𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆, 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒛𝒆𝒍 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆. The more he ignored her, the more his heart longed for her. But his mind was set on not getting distracted and making the same mistake again.

 But his mind was set on not getting distracted and making the same mistake again

It has been two days. I have tried numerous ways of confronting that asshole but he ignores me as if I am air and he can't see me. I'm sure I don't have an invisibility cloak on me. I feel like Punching that stupid ego out of him while I stand here in his living room waiting for him to Make his grand appearance so I can discuss His Dadis reports.