Chapter 24

(Francis POV)

"It's okay Queen Arthur, you'll feel safe with us." said one of the fairies as I moved closer

"I really miss my boyfriend and my family." Said Arthur as I heard him whimper

"Well, let's teach you some more magic. The next spell will be to turn anyone you want into a-"

I ran up to Arthur from behind and hugged him tightly.

"F-Francis?!"

"Oui mon petit lapin, c'est moi." I said as I gave him a kiss

He suddenly backed away from me.

"Why didn't you come for me earlier frog?! He's been abusing me for years!"

"Arthur I'm sorry but-"

"Whatever, not like you even cared about me anyway."

"Lapin, je t'aime. Please understand. We're here now. I trapped the king in the dungeon, we have to go back to the main land out of this forest. Let me see where he's been hurting you."

Arthur looked up and slightly smiled. "Only when we're back. But I want my friends to come too."

I looked over at the magical beings and smiled, "Bien sûr, mon amour."

We walked through the forest and back to the main land. There wasn't rioting as earlier, probably due to it being midnight, but we saw Arthur's brothers, Matthew and his brothers, and other kings and queens being the only ones in the area. Family standing next to eachother, while individuals stood alone.

"Everyone." I said as I took a deep breath, and looked at everyone's faces in the crowd.

"We have all officially defeated the King. We all some important news now. The news isn't the only part. We're all going to have to rearrange a lot of things and fix them. All together." I smiled, "Who's with us?!" I yelled holding up Arthur's hand in the air

People were looking at each other at first, but then the voices of the majority agreed.