chapter 12~Amelia

After the wedding, we had a little party, ate a lot of food and might have had one too many sex on the beach. 

I enjoyed my time with my mother and siblings. Thankfully, my father wasn't there, and Niko promised my siblings and mother wouldn't get in trouble and I'm so grateful for him.

Now we are off on our honeymoon and I'm buzzing with excitement and that may be the alcohol in my system, though. I never had a honeymoon but I thought of it several times. Thinking of places I would go and what I would do, and now I'm finally going.

I'm almost jumping out of my seat with excitement as we land in Saint Lucia.

As soon as the sign that we could take our seat belts off I rushed up making Niko laugh. "You're in a hurry, must be excited to get in bed huh?" He teased.

I blushed and looked away "It's not like that," I shook my head heading to the door.

"Mhmm," he slapped my ass.

We went down the steps and got into the car that would be taking us to our hotel. It's late around 4 in the morning and I'm exhausted. I just want a shower and go to bed.

But I think Niko has other plans. Not that I'm complaining per se.

I slept about 3 hours on the plane but it was the most uncomfortable sleep of my life. I rested my head on Niko and he caressed my hair kissing me. "How long are we staying?" I looked up at him "A week," his voice was low and raspy making me look at his lips.

"If you keep looking at me like that I don't think I'm gonna wait till we get to the hotel," I giggled "Don't" I whispered placing my hand on his thigh and he groaned. The hell did that confidence come from?

"This is the night after our wedding I want it to be special."

"Aww, what a softy," I chuckled "It's not like it's our first time," I reached up to kiss him but he pulled away "Amelia, did you wonder why we haven't done it in the past few weeks?" he asked and now that I think about it it's been a while since we did it.

"I want it to be special for us, I haven't released in those days," I back away "Ever?" I asked and he nodded "Niko," I smiled and kissed his cheek "You big 'ol softy," I attacked him with kisses everywhere.

"You tell anyone about this and I will have to kill them," I smiled against his skin. I kissed his neck and licked. He slapped the driver's seat "Press on the gas, Ollie," he yelled pushing me away. There was something in those drinks.

Yeah alcohol, stupid.

"Not yet, we have a whole week," I nodded with a smile I couldn't keep off my face.

I'm so grateful for him. I love how he's so sentimental about this, I never thought he would be like this. I knew he had a soft side but I didn't think he would ever fully show it but bit by bit as time goes on he's getting even more comfortable with me.

Which I'm so grateful for.

We arrive at the place we will be staying at and it's this little house near the beach. It's wonderful. 

"Oh my god, Niko, it's breathtaking," I looked up at the house. It's dark but there are a few lights that highlight the house's architecture. 

It's small with trees surrounding it, a large balcony in the middle and a blue door with steps leading up to it. I look up at Niko and he's already looking at me. "Let's go in," I linked my arm with his. 

He led me to the door and opened it. My mouth fell ajar at the interior. Beautiful. It's the same as the exterior. It is very detailed and old. I love it. I wonder how old it is, and how many people have owned this place or lived in it.