Chapter 9~ Amelia

~~~

Looking at my sleeping husband on my hospital bed sleeping like a baby on his front with our son in his own bed next to him while I'm on the chair I can't help but smile.

I can't believe I did it.

I saw my mother-in-law walking into the room with a small smile "Melissa," I called out "Yes, dear," I lifted my head and looked at her "Is it going to be hard?" I asked her and she gave me a small smile and held my head, "I'm not going to lie to you and say it won't be," I looked down, "But" I looked at her again "You have a wonderful husband who will help you."

"How do you know?" I asked her "Amelia, he loves you. Most men just want an heir and that's it, but he loves you just as much as he loves his boy. If you need anything you can always tell me," she placed her hand on my cheek and kissed my head "Thank you."

"Do you need something? Coffee, water?" I shook my head and she nodded, "Well, I think I should let you rest; I just came in to see if you were ok," she said. I smiled at her and she turned and left after giving her son a kiss. I looked back at Niko who is sleeping with his mouth open and snoring.

I smiled and caressed his hair "Was it tiering for you?" I joked and kissed his head. The baby started to cry so I picked him up. "What's wrong?" I held him, "Do you need a diaper change?" I placed him on the changing table, pulled down his little diaper, and saw it was full.

"Ok," I started to change it and was in the middle of closing the diaper when I felt hands wrap around my waist. "I love you," Niko said kissing my neck "You're awake," I smiled turning my head and kissing his cheek.

"Yeah," he whispered and nibbled on my ear, "You know, we can't do it for like 6 weeks right?" he stopped, completely still, "What?" he asked in a low voice, I held the baby against me and turned towards Niko "Four to six weeks," I told him and walked past him.

"No one told me that," he stated "Why did no one tell me that?"

"It's ok, it's just a few weeks," I sat back down on the bed to feed our son "It's not fucking ok, I had to wait 5 months for you, then I couldn't fuck you how I like because I was worried, I might injure him and now you're telling me I have to wait another 6 weeks?"

"Niko, relax. Time will fly by, trust me," I held his hand "I'm not happy," he huffed and sat down on the chair, "Niko, please," I rolled my eyes, "Hi, bitches," the door swung open and Irene came in with a bottle of wine, "Let's drink."

"I can't," I shook my head "Why the hell not?" she asked with a frown "I can't drink because I'm breastfeeding," I explained, "No one told me that," she huffed sitting on the other chair next to me "Right, no one told me I had to wait 6 weeks to fuck my wife."

Oh god.

"Yikes," Irene said with wide eyes, "Do you guys really not listen when the doctor is talking?" I shook my head when they stared at me blankly and then looked at each other. "I was busy looking at our child," Niko said "I was busy looking at your breasts," Irene confessed.

Niko shot her a look "What? They're so big now and when that little monster drinks and she has her whole tit out, I can't resist," she defended "Same," they high-fived and I gave them both a look.