Kyojuro Rengoku: Set Your Heart Ablaze

𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦: ᜊ

𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳.

∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙

"KAW KAW!!" a crow appeared next to your shoulder when you were raking the leaves.

"Sakura!" you said happily. You have a Kasugai crow because your lover is a Demon Slayer, a Hashira too. He is none other than Rengoku Kyojuro, the Flame Hashira.

He insisted you get a crow just in case a demon comes to kidnap you and threatens to kill you if Kyojuro doesn't surrender. You honestly think its a bit too much.

"KYOJURO RENGOKU IS DEAD!! KAW!! HE DIED AT HIS MISSION ON THE MUGEN TRAIN!! HE ENCOUNTERED UPPER MOON 3 AND DIED!! KAWWWWWWWW!!!"

You froze upon hearing that and dropped your rake. 'It...can't be...right? This is just a sick joke...right??'

"HE HAD SOME LAST WORDS TO YOU!! HE SAID PLEASE DONT BE SAD AFTER I DIE, Y/N. CONTINUE TO SHINE BRIGHT LIKE THE SUN. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, CHEERFUL, AND THE MOST COMFORTING PERSON I EVER MET. SO DONT FEEL DOWN. SET YOUR HEART ABLAZE FOR ME." your crow said.

And before you knew it, you started shedding tears out your eyes. 'You are the brightest sun, Kyojuro...' you thought.

"HE ALSO GAVE YOU THIS!!" Sakura said before dropping a small package. You opened it up and saw a clip with (favourite symbol) in a (favourite color) color. You smiled and wiped your tears away a little. 'Thank you, Kyojuro. For everything...' you thought again.

✈︎

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗻. 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂!!

You were worried. Extremely.

It was the Final Battle now. You are praying with Senjuro to the Gods hoping that everyone or atleast mostly everyone would survive. The clip gracefully placed on your hair.

It wasn't until you finally heard your crow speak:

"KAW!! UPPERMOON 3 IS DEAD!! TANJIROU AND GIYUU HAVE DEFEATED HIM!! HOWEVER, THEY LOST CONSCIOUSNESS!!"

You gasped and smiled. 'Thank you, Tanjirou and Giyuu...because of both of you, Kyojuro has gotten justice. I pray you both survive alongside with everyone else.'

Senjuro smiled with you too. The fact that both of your age gaps are big, but you understand each other best. You both hugged each other and cried out of happiness.

'God...please let everyone survive...' you kept on thinking.

✈︎

You cried. Badly.

To have so many people killed...Muzan deserves to go to the depths of hell.

First Kyojuro...then Shinobu...after that Muichiro...alongside with Genya...even Gyomei is gone...and the two lovebirds you hoped would be together in the future Obanai and Mitsuri is gone now too...

Atleast Giyuu, and Sanemi survived. You immediately went to visit them.

"Giyuu, Sanemi!!" you called.

They both turned to look at you. Although you guys arent close, you got along as acquaintances. They were surprised you were here, honestly. You cared so much it seemed like you were a bright sun.

"Y/N..." they both said.

You cried out of happiness and sadness. You were happy they survived, but also sad of how many people you lost.

"Im so happy you guys are alive..." you said.

"Thank you...thank you Giyuu...because of you and Tanjirou, Kyojuro has gotten justice. Thank you Sanemi...you protected and saved billions tonight. I hope you guys have a happy and carefree life before 25." you said in between tears while bowing.

They both were shocked. They didnt expect this from you, and smiled sadly. They did it, but at what cost..?

✈︎

Giyuu and Sanemi are gone now.

You were just visiting all the Hashiras graves, including Muichiro and Shinobu, even thought theres no body in the grave.

You placed flowers for everyone. And lastly was Kyojuro. You sat down and placed a flower infront of him. You also placed your clip gifted from Kyojuro down on to his grave.

"I did what you said, Kyojuro..." you said.

"I hope your happy up there with everyone else..."

"Remember what you said to me before you died? You said to set my heart ablaze. And thats what I exactly did...

...Set my heart ablaze."

=================================

A/n: I cosplayed as a waterfall during Kyojuros death. I dont think I can handle most of the Hashiras death now atp ✋🏻😭. LIKE WHY DID KYOJURO HAVE TO DIE 😭 HE WAS OUR SUNSHINE AND MOSTLY EVERYONES COMFORT CHARCTER AND BIG BROTHER FIGURE TO TANJIROU, INOSUKE, AND ZENITSU. AUGHHHH 😭

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>