Shinobu Kocho: Toxic

𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦: ᜊ

(𝘩/𝘤) = 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳

𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!!

∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙

It looked so innocent.

The petite girl with black hair fading to purple tips making friends with another person that has (h/c) hair. I mean, should be fine, right?

Until Kanae died.

Ever since Shinobu's sister died, she's been toxic to her childhood friend, Nobody knows why, But Y/N and Shinobu does.

That night, that exact same night when Kanae died, the mission was supposedly for Y/N. But since Y/N is still at another mission, Kanae offered to take it.

Soon after Kanae left, only did Y/N come back. So, that's how Kocho Kanae died. Shinobu blamed Y/N because of this.

Since Shinobu started adapting Kanae's personality, she was still Y/N's friend. 'That's what Nee-san would've wanted.' she thought.

But Shinobu made Y/N's life miserable. From treating her differently than other people to spitting insults at Y/N to spreading rumours about them.

"Have you heard? Apparently Y/N-sama is the weakest Hashira! Even Kanao-sama beat her in a spar!!" one of the kakushi said.

"Really? How weak!" the other kakushi laughed.

Despite all the hate Y/N got, they never stood up for themselves. For they, like Shinobu, thought they were the reason why Kanae died.

They were even so oblivious to Shinobu's toxic behaviour, because of how Shinobu was manipulating her. Whenever Shinobu does something like spitting an insult at Y/N, she apologises and makes it sound sincere. She also gives "compliments" to them from time to time.

"Wow Y/N, you're so pretty today!"

"Ara ara~ be careful Y/N!"

A backstabber is what Shinobu is. No one even cared about Y/N after all the rumours they heard about them.

How pitiful indeed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n: I made this cuz it happened to me irl 😭 and it was my bsf too 💀. I chose Shinobu only because she was the most suitable so- 👍🏻

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••