Shinobu Kocho: Poison

𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦: ᜊ

𝘛𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘰𝘬𝘶 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘈𝘜

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚! 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀. 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗸.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sensei...

I was too late.

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

This was it. I'm gonna die.

The blood splattered all over the floor and walls is horrifying. My mom and dad's flesh was everywhere.

And the killer of my parents is a monstrous thing.

It had fucking 3 eyes. It's mouth cut from ear to ear. The sharp fangs on its teeth...I definitely couldn't survive this.

After all, I'm not stronger than my parents.

It was getting- well, crawling closer to me. I hit the wall in fear and grabbed the closest thing next to me: a knife.

"HAHAHAHAHA, YOU REALLY THINK A KNIFE WILL SAVE YOU? YOU'RE MINE NOW!!" the thing said before trying to pounce on me. I closed my eyes as I accepted my fate.(𝗞𝗲𝘆𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱: 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴)

"Insect Breathing, Dance of the Bee Sting: True Flutter." the most soothing voice I have ever heard said.

It was then when I opened my eyes to see the thing covered in...poison? I looked up to see a girl in a butterfly patterned haori with a small sword she's wielding.

"Ara ara~ I wanted to be friends...However, you were about to kill a person...So I had no choice..." she said.

"Well, are you okay there?" she asked looking at me.

She...saved me.

But now that my parents are dead, what can I even do?

Wait.

I should become like her.

Protect people. From these disgusting things.

I can't let anyone go through the same thing I did.

I vow to kill whoever started this. If they are even alive.

But then I heard her voice again that made me snap out of my thoughts.

"I guess you are pretty shocked, I'm sorry I didn't arrive early to save your parents..." she said while smiling sadly.

"Could...you teach me that?" I asked.

"Teach you what?" she asked, confused.

"To kill...these things." I said while pointing at the thing that almost killed me.

She gasped a little. Then thought for a moment. I was growing a little impatient but then she spoke.

"I...can make you my tsugoku with my sister..." she said, maintaining that smile on her face.

She then lifted me up so that I could stand.

"However...it's a little harsh, so promise you won't quit, ok? You're too cute to die." she teasingly said.