10. Sage??

Own it, live it, love it

Woods

In the woods, Sage and Damon strolled leisurely, the crunch of leaves beneath their feet breaking the silence. Damon couldn't help but voice his skepticism.

"Finn, really?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"He's my one true love. He turned me so we could be together forever. Then Klaus daggered him and locked him away, and I've been waiting ever since. Although I can understand Isabella, please don't tell me that you and Rebekah are friends," Sage explained.

Damon chuckled dryly. "Ah, not unless you count that hate sex."

"Good, because Rebekah and Klaus always treated me like some peasant whore. While Isabella understood the love that me and her brother, Finn, shared," Sage replied, her tone tinged with bitterness.

"They're just lurking around because they want something from me. I can't figure out what it is, though," Damon admitted, his frustration evident.

"Why don't you get inside her head and find it?" Sage suggested.

"Because it's impossible. They are too strong," Damon countered.

"I bet I can get in there," Sage challenged confidently.

"Sage, they're originals. Both of them. It's not going to happen," Damon cautioned.

"Have you forgotten everything I taught you? Rebekah and Isabella maybe originals, but they are girls. You find her weakness and exploit it. And I will walk right in. That is, if you want my help," Sage proposed, her eyes glinting with determination.

---

Salvatore Mansion

Isabella arrived at the Salvatore mansion, summoned by Sage, but also with the intention to check on Stefan and his post-ripper state. As she entered the room, Damon's voice filled the air, drawing her attention immediately. She stood quietly, observing the scene before making her presence known.

Damon

"Oh come on. Slow down, brother," I chided Stefan, my gaze shifting to the empty blood bags in his hand.

"Control, remember?" I gently removed the blood bag Stefan was drinking from. "Doesn't matter whether it's blondes or blood bags," I remarked, feeling a twinge of frustration at his lack of restraint.

"Same principles apply." Isabella's voice cut through the tension, her unexpected presence catching both Stefan and me off guard. 

"What did you say to Elena this morning?" Stefan questioned me, his concern evident in his tone.