Characters Description

Akhil Arora:

Akhil Arora:

A 28 years old, young, extremely handsome man and a lawyer by profession. His law firm in Delhi was doing quite a good work for which, his families were proud on him as he built this firm with his hard work and determination. A Fun-loving, Playboy, Totally flirt guy but really innocent from his heart. He loved to live his life by his own way and always did whatever he wanted to do. He never believed in true love until he met his dream girl who had changed him completely.

Aly Goni as Akhil Arora:

A guy who had no believe in love, he madly, insanely and deeply loved just one girl in his life but that love didn’t last long as something unexpected happened which led him to leave his one true love, forever

A guy who had no believe in love, he madly, insanely and deeply loved just one girl in his life but that love didn’t last long as something unexpected happened which led him to leave his one true love, forever. He wanted to win his one love and even fought to get it but destiny had another plan for them and between this love and war game, he lost her and went away, thinking that for never coming back to her and became her heartbreaker.

Anika Mishra:

A 25 years old, Young, Bubbly, Carefree, Innocent yet fierce girl who was beautiful not only by the face but from her heart too. She was an interior designer by profession and running her own company “Dream Interiors” with the partnership of her one and only childhood friend. She had trust issues regarding love specially with a playboy as she expected a heartbreak during her college time and thought to never fell in love with a playboy until, she met another one who had completely changed her perception regarding a playboy and proved her that every playboy was not the same.

Jasmine Basin as Anika Mishra:

She too believed on their relation and could do anything for him as she loved him unconditionally and couldn’t afford to loose him at any cost until one day, destiny played its role and separated her from her one true love

She too believed on their relation and could do anything for him as she loved him unconditionally and couldn’t afford to loose him at any cost until one day, destiny played its role and separated her from her one true love. She waited for him but he never came back to her which devastated her completely but still she had a belief on her love and she remained determine and strong to bring her love back and decided to become the healer of her heartbreaker.

Akhil’s family:

Aruna Arora: Akhil’ mother and a gynecologist by profession. She is running her own hospital in London.

Ashutosh Arora: Akhil’s father and a very famous lawyer of London.

Ryma Arora: Akhil’s adopted sister(Daughter of his father’s younger brother). She is doing fashion designing in London. Her parents got divorce so, Akhil’s parents adopted her as their own daughter and she also admired them like her own parents.

Abhigyaan Saxena: Akhil’s childhood best friend and CEO of A&A industry, Delhi. He is 3 months elder than Akhil and always considered him like his younger brother.

Anaisha Saxena: Abhigyaan’s daughter and Akhil’s sweetheart and his first girlfriend too.

Suhasini Saxena: Abhigyaan’s mother and Akhil’s badi mom. She was like a second mother to Akhil and he even loved her more than his own mother. By relation, she was Akhil’s massi actually(mother’sister from another mother).

Anil Saxena: Abhigyaan’s father and founder of A&A industry. Like Akhil and Abhigyaan, he and Ashutosh too were childhood best friend as they were neighbours.

Anika’s family:

Ruchika Mishra: Anika’s mother and a social worker by profession in Delhi.

Anirudh Mishra: Anika’s father and a Cardiologist doctor by profession in Delhi. He runs his own clinic at free time and does surgery in multiple hospitals as he is the best in his work.

Rishabh Mishra: Anika’s brother and an engineer by profession. He lives in Mumbai with his wife and works there only.

Kamya Mishra: Anika’s sister in law and Rishabh’s wife. She is a house wife and love to spent her husband’s money in anyway even on her family.

Ruhani Sinha Saxena: Anika’s childhood best friend and her business partner. They both run their company “Dream interiors” together and like a soul sister to each other. She is also Abhigyaan’s wife and like a younger sister to Akhil.

Vansh Kapoor: Anika’s another childhood friend and like an elder brother to her. He is a CEO of Kapoor industry.

Sameera Kapoor: Anika’s college friend and Vansh’s wife. Both Ruhani and Anika met Sameera during their graduation time but later trio became inseparable fellows. She is working as a PA of Abhigyaan Saxena in A&A industry.

*****

Hello lovely readers..😊

Hope you all are doing well and fine?😁

Here is the characters descriptions. Well some of you already know all of them so nothing new about the characters but yes with their descriptions, there was surely something new. 😄

I found this couple cute so, chose them. Moreover, Aly Goni was my first choice as this new Akhil and I have never found any other girl is looking nice with her so, chose Jasmine. You guys can imagine whom so ever you like.😊

Rest of the cast, will introduce as the story will proceed. 🙂

Wednesday, I will update the prologue. ☺

Stay safe and be happy.🤗

With lots of love...❤

Take care and bye..🙋‍♀️

🙋‍♀️