Ch 2: Date Night

*Lets revive some #Anikhil moments once again

*Lets revive some #Anikhil moments once again...😍

Italic fonts are the flashbacks... please dont confuse and ask me your doubt anytime..😊

Enjoy reading...☺*

❤❤❤

Mishra House:

Next day, Akshit came to Mishra house as they had decided a day ago. It was Saturday so Anika was staying home otherwise, she went to office on Saturday as well just to drown herself in her work and passing the time. Akshit met Anika’s mother while taking her blessings. Her father had to go to the hospital for an emergency surgery but he would be here till lunch. Being an understanding man, Akshit understood this thing really well moreover his main motive was to come here for knowing about Anika’s love.

They were having some casual conversation while sitting in the living room, when Akshit spoke, “Aunty, if you don’t mind, can we discuss one project here?”

Anika and Ruchika became confused hearing him and Akshit spoke, “Actually, I want an office setup at my home here so, I want to convert one of my rooms to office and I need Anika’s help for designing its interior. So, if you allow me, can we discuss over this?”

Anika and Ruchi looked each other and he again spoke, “I am sorry, I know, you guys have invited me here for family lunch but I thought as I am going today to meet her so, why not discuss the project as well. By this we even come to know more about our professions too.”

Anika raised her brows and gave him an impressive look as she didn’t think, he would have come here with this much excuses for knowing about her love. She understood very well why he had planned all these, so that they both could get some alone time together and his idea really made her impressed.

Ruchika smiled and said, “Its ok, beta, you don’t have to apologize. You guys can go to her room and discuss whatever you want to, I don’t have any problem.”

Akshit smiled then nodded his head. Ruchi looked Anika and said, “Ani, show him your room, beta… I will call you both when lunch is ready and your father will be here.”

Anika too nodded and they both stood from their places then she led him to her room which was on upstairs. They were ascending the stairs when Anika said with an impressive look, “Well done, Mr. Khanna… I don’t know you too can make excuses…”

Akhsit looked her then chuckled and said, “Of course, after all, habitual of making the excuses from school time…”

Anika saw him with an awe and asked, “Really… what kind of excuses, did you make during the school time?”

While talking they reached to her room and he said in his thinking, “Like sometimes, stomach pain… sometimes fever…” then shrugged.

“Fever…That was my common excuse, you know… I usually did that by dipping thermometer in hot tea…” Anika said and they both laughed.