Prologue

Its my son's first birthday today and I couldnt find any other day to start this book with its prologue

Its my son's first birthday today and I couldnt find any other day to start this book with its prologue. Happy birthday to my little prince... I wish God will always bless him with good health...❤

Thank you so much for 1k views and 100+ votes on this book.. really means lot..☺

❤❤❤

“You, What are you doing here?” He asked with shocked as not believing after going afar from her, she could have found him and still wanted to meet him specially after witnessing, what he had done to her.

“Do you really want to know the answer, Akki?” She asked with some unshed tears in her eyes which she didn’t let them fall.

He turned around to another side and said with arrogantly while putting his hands inside his trouser pockets, “There is no Akki, My name is Akhil Arora..”

Anika smiled faintly and shook her head then after wiping her corner tears, she walked to him then hugged him from back while encircling her arms around his torso and put her left cheek on his back.

His body stiffened with her act and she said, “You are still the same, cant say lie to me while looking into my eyes, My Cheesy Monkey…” then kissed his back while closing her eyes as she wanted to feel him close to her and wanted him to know, whatever he did with her, it didn’t matter to her because she still loved him.

She again put her cheek on his back while saying, “I know, you too are suffering but not showing anything…this is why, I am here to know that answer of one question, Why?”

Her tears fell down silently after asking that question and started wetting his shirt from back. He could feel it easily but didn’t stop her tears in fact, he was feeling frustrated with her actions as he was a changed man now.

His jaw clenched with anger and he held her hands in a tight grip then abruptly turned her around while shouting, “STOP THIS NONSENSE..”

Anika became dumbstruck to see him in that angry look as she had never seen him like this before neither she expected. Her breathes were ragging and her eyes again held the tears seeing his fire blazing eyes.

He came closer to her with that hard expressions and said while pointing his finger, “Just go away from here… there is nothing between us neither it will be, NEVER EVER…understood…” then again turned to another side with same expression.

Anika still remained determined and chuckled softly then said, “I will go away but before that..”

She came and stood in front of him then while cupping his face, she said looking into his emotionless eyes, “Just say once while looking into my eyes that you don’t love me..”

Akhil was looking her with same blankness and hardness. He closed his eyes for once then opened it and held her hands which still was cupping his face then said with anger, “There is no love reside in my heart… now get lost..”

He then jerked her hands away and left the room, leaving her all alone there. She turned and saw his retreating figure until it didn’t disappear from her teary eyes then said to herself, “You do, Akki.. you still do. You might be thinking, you broke my heart and after seeing you now, I know, you will try to do it in the future as well but I will always fight for us, for our love because I do know, its not only me but you too are hurt, may be more than me..”

She wiped her tears and saw his picture was placed on the table then again spoke with determination, “Though you became my heartbreaker, Akki but I will surely “Be Your Healer” because I know, you need me more than I need you in this love and war. So, Get ready to heal, My heartbreaker… I wont leave you alone now…”

With those last words, she kissed his picture and after placing it on the table, she too came out from the room with her new resolution and determination in her eyes.

*****

Hello lovely readers..💞

How are you all doing?☺

Here is the prologue of this story.. hope you all liked it and excited for this another rollarcoaster? 🤗

I know the occasion is happy for me but this prologue is totally opposite.. please dont curse me for this...🙈

Lets see, will she be really become the healer of her heartbreaker or not? 😬

Please follow me on my insta account for the updates. Link is in my bio..🙂

First chapter will be going to post by the end of this month...😊

Stay safe and be happy..😁

With lots of love...❤

Take care and bye.. 🙋‍♀️

 🙋‍♀️