PROLOGUE

"You wait here, I will come in a minute" Soo miwaited near the main road for her friend, Y/n, she watched the busy street with a sense of anticipation. She promised to grab a quick juice from the nearby shop and return shortly. Soo min nodded with a smile as Y/n walked off towards the shop, her figure disappearing into the crowd.

Suddenly, a car zoomed past, kicking up a cloud of dust and debris that settled on soo min, leaving her flustered and frustrated. "Hey, you, are you blind?" she exclaimed, her voice tinged with irritation as she attempted to brush off the dirt.

The car screeched to a halt, and a stern-looking man stepped out. He had an air of authority about him, his cold demeanor sending a shiver down soo min's spine. He pulled out some money from his wallet and thrust it towards soo min. "Take this," he commanded, his tone brimming with arrogance.

Soo min felt intimidated by the man's imposing presence, unsure of how to respond. "I-I don't want this," she stuttered, her voice quivering with apprehension. But the man remained stoic, placing the money in her hand without a word.

Just as the tension peaked, a tap on the man's shoulder diverted his attention. He turned around, only to be met with a sudden splash of cold liquid across his chest. Gasps echoed through the crowd as all eyes turned to see the source of the commotion.

Standing before him, her face contorted with anger, was Y/n. Her eyes blazed with fury as she confronted the man, refusing to back down in the face of his arrogance. The man's expression darkened with rage as he turned his bloodshot gaze towards Y/n, his anger simmering beneath the surface.

"How dare you..?" Jungkook growled, his voice dripping with venom, his bloodshot eyes locked onto hers.

Y/n stood her ground, undeterred by his threatening demeanor. "How dare I?" she retorted, her voice ringing with defiance. "How dare you think you can toss money at people like they're beneath you?"

A flicker of surprise flashed across Jungkook's face before his features hardened once more. "You have no idea who you're dealing with," he warned, his tone sharp and cutting.

Y/n squared her shoulders, refusing to cower in the face of his intimidation tactics. "I don't want's to know who you are" she shot back, her voice unwavering. "And I won't let you get away with treating others with such disrespect."

Jungkook's jaw clenched as he struggled to maintain his composure in the face of Y/n's unwavering resolve. "You're making a big mistake," he muttered through gritted teeth, his frustration palpable.

Y/n's gaze remained steady as she met his glare head-on. "Maybe," she conceded, her voice calm yet resolute. "But it's a mistake I'm willing to make if it means standing up for what's right."

Jungkook's eyes bore into Y/n with an intensity that could send shivers down anyone's spine. "You're gonna pay for this," he growled, his voice dripping with menace as he turned on his heel and strode away, his bloodshot eyes still fixed on her with a chilling intensity.

[ TIME SKIP ]

In the elegant confines of the Jeon mansion, Mrs. Jeon sat on a king size couch, engaged in a conversation with her elder daughter, Hana. The atmosphere was serene, the tranquility shattered only by the sudden intrusion of a figure storming into the mansion.

Both women's eyes widened in concern as they watched Jungkook's furious entrance. He moved with purpose, his steps quick and determined, his face contorted with anger as he barked orders into his phone. "I said... Fucking cancel all the meetings!" he snapped, his voice reverberating with frustration as he hurled his phone aside before storming off towards the staircase.

Alarmed by her son's volatile behavior, Mrs. Jeon exchanged a worried glance with Hana before rising from her seat and following Jungkook, her heart heavy with concern. "Jungkook, what happened?" she called after him, her voice laced with worry as she trailed behind him, her steps quickening to keep pace with his.