𝙽 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

N’s POV

I was really bored just sitting in my room doing nothing as I was waiting for dear Y/n to come back. I loved Y/n so much, they always given me the affection that J & V never gave me. Plus, they’re so sweet and kind, and cool to talk to.  As I was about to do something like explore a bit until Y/n came back from work I heard the door open and close. And I knew exactly who it was. I ran in almost full speed to the door and saw tackled Y/n to ground who yelped in shock + surprise. “Y/N, I’M SO GLAD YOU’RE BACK!!” I shouted hugging Y/n tightly, “Hey Love” they said as they hugged back. “Now let’s get inside I’m freezing out here” they replied as I helped them up and carried them inside. “I missed you sweetie!” I beamed as I kissed their cheek which made them giggled “I missed you too N” “Are you finally staying here?” I asked looking at Y/n as I put them down. “Yea I just need to finish wor-  I cut Y/n off  “I don’t give a crap about work honey I wanna cuddle with you!!” “N I know but promise as soon as I- I then cut Y/n off again by picking them up and walking to bed. “I said no, and you don’t get a choice *censored* work ” I said as I then could feel Y/n shaking from how

seriously I was about cuddling with them and the way I sound. “O-okay!” Y/n said as they smiled scared “Great!” I beamed and sat Y/n on the bed bringing them close. “You’re so cute Y/n, You know that right?” I said looking at their cute blushing expression, “n-no!” “No, I’m not shut up!” Y/n said covering their face with a pillow, but I somehow could still see the blush on their visor. As I giggled, then kissed them softly which then I could tell they were surprised by it. I then pulled away smiling at them, “N-N!!!” They shouted and grabbed the pillow covering their whole face looking like they were overheating. “Aw come on Y/n!” I laughed as they screamed through their pillow, “you’re so cute my darling!” I said hugging them from behind. “You’re so annoying but in a good way” Y/n said hugging me back.  “You’re so warm Y/n I wish we could stay like this forever” I said putting my head on theirs, Y/n then giggled “Aww N” “You know I do too, but we can’t do “forever.” “But I love cuddling with you love!” I said head patting their head as they sighed and turned to look at me. “Tell ya what!” “We can do it often but if I have work to do you can’t disturb me but you may hug me behind my back only once but other than that we can’t do it forever okay only when I’m free from work” Y/n said as I light up my eyes, “okay!” I said now bringing Y/n very close to me as they cuddled up to me.

Y/n’s POV

I felt N’s tail wrap around me as I sighed into his chest while he was playing with my hair, “N” I said as he responded, “yes darling?” He said lifting up my chin to look at him, “I Love you” I said to him as his eyes widen a bit then smiled cutely“ I love you too sweetie” N said as I smiled back. “I’ll love you and I promised to always be you even if I’m not there” N replied as I felt the end of my lips curve up even more turning it into the biggest smile I even made since I was a kid. I hugged N tightly as he does the same “I’m so glad I met you N” I say as I felt N smile on my shoulder “I am too darling”

I giggled as I lifted N’s chin and kissed him softly as he then kissed back, I could feel N giggling as I blushed a bit putting my hands on his shoulders. We then pulled away for breath/air, “Awww you’re so cute my darling!” N replied, as I looked away blushing slightly “s-shut up!” I said grabbing the nearby pillow again this time throwing it at N. “Hey!” N shouted playfully as stook my tongue at him as I then looked away blushing. I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around me, as I looked at N who looked happy and playful I said, N then smiled and kissed my forehead. “Okay!” N cheered and pulled me into his chest I then giggled and snuggled up to him.   “I love you my sweet” N said as I replied “I love you too N” I then yawned and felt the weight of my shoulders melt away as I closed and fell asleep in N arms comfortable and safe.

Word Count (875)