𝖢𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋!𝖩 𝗑 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋

Y/n’s POV

I was walking home from school with Uzi holding a heart shape box I couldn’t wait to give to my girlfriend J! “Hey Uzi, do you think J will like this?” I asked as Uzi chuckled “I’m sure, even tho that gurl acts like she hates the sweet things you do she actually acts it” Uzi said with a lenny face. “Okay!” I said happily as I skipped into the landing pod ready to look for J.  

“J!” “Where are you!?” I said happily I then heard a noise in a room, I turned my head confused and went to the room where the noise was coming from. I opened the door and looked in horror and shocked only to see J kissing another Drone. I had tears in my eyes trying not to cry. “Hey Y/n you alrigh- Uzi was cut off by then she saw J and that’s when J saw us looking in guilty and shock. “J HOW COULD YOU!!!!!” I shouted in angry while crying. “Look Y/n I can explain!” J said as Uzi cutted her off “THERE’S NOTHING TO EXPLAIN J YOU HAD ONE JOB AND THAT JOB WAS TO KEEP Y/N HAPPY NOW LOOK AT WHAT YOU DONE!!!!”

I ran out of the room crying as Uzi only death stared at J and followed.

No-one’s POV

J saw the heart shaped heart and started to cry sadly “what have I done….”

Meanwhile Y/n was at Uzi’s house hugging her while crying.

Uzi’s POV

I can’t believe that J would do such sh!t to Y/n I should’ve killed her while I had the chance. “Why would J d-do this t-to me?” Y/n said as they was hugging me crying. “I don’t know” “I thought she loved you” I said as Y/n looked at me in annoyance “she was problay lying and pretended to love me and used me” Y/n said as I widen my eyes “why would she use you?” I asked in shock and anger at the same time. “Idk I problay would have know if she used me” Y/n said again

“Wanna watch some Memes?” I asked thinking that would cheer Y/n up, “o-okay” Y/n said as I got up and got the remote and turned on the TV.

Hours have gone by and me and Y/n were having fun watching Memes and Anime, Anime mostly.

Y/n was now asleep as I was on my phone scrolling through Tiktok, someone then knocked on my door as I rolled my eyes and went to get it. Problay was my dad I thought but it was actually J. I growled as J just stood there “J what the f—k do you want?” I growled wanting to attack/kill her. “Uzi can I ples talk to Y/n” J sounded like she was crying earlier but that didn’t stop me from wanting to kill her.  “Y/n is asleep and I’m very sure they don’t wanna talk to you” I said as I was about to shut the door in J’s face “Uzi ples!!” J shouted quietly “I need to talk to them!!!” “J I SAID NO AND THAT MEANS NO!!!!!” I yelled loudly as I kinda forgot Y/n was asleep. J stood there as I then saw tears streaming down her face. I then heard someone get up from the bed I turned my head it was Y/n. “Oh sh!t, sorry Y/n I woke you up” I said looking at them. “It’s okay” Y/n said getting up from the bed “who are you talking to?” They asked as I then widen my eyes looking at J then Y/n. “You don’t wanna know” I said as Y/n looked at me confused “why? I wanna know” Y/n said as I sighed and opened the door wider as the door revealed J herself. “What the f—k” Y/n said as I looked down “well you said you wanted to talk to Y/n so go ahead and make it quick cause my dad doesn’t know you’re here” I said as I walked away sitting down on the bed putting my headphones on turning up the music/song I was listening to so I don’t hear the conversation.

Y/n’s POV

“What do you want J? I don’t wanna see you again” I growled angerly at J “Y/n ples just let explain what happened ples I beg” J said as I rolled my eyes decided to listen what the hell J had to say

-Flashback-

J’s POV

I was cleaning the landing pod, until a random Murder Drone burst into the room problay V or that moron N or even my crazy Darling Y/n. I turned my head and the Murder Drone looked different it had brown hair yellow eyes and almost the same outfit as N’s. “Who the hell are you?” I asked as I turned around looking at him in an annoyed expression. He then weirdly smirked and licked his lips as I looked in disgust “Um okay sir if you don’t want anything then get the tf out” I said as he only walked towards me while I only stood there about to kill him if he got any close to me

I tried to stab him with my Acid tail but somehow HE CAUGHT THAT SH!T!!!!!  “WHAT THE HELL GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!” I yelled but then this mf kissed me out of nowhere. I tried to squirm out of his grasp but he only gripped tightly as I got very annoyed and angry and kept trying, I tried kicking him but he wouldn’t quit. I muffled scream I soon felt tears a bit stream cause how he wouldn’t get away from me and that’s when we both heard a voice that sounded like Uzi.  “Look Y/n I can explain!” I said as Uzi cutted me off “THERE’S NOTHING TO EXPLAIN J YOU HAD ONE JOB AND THAT JOB WAS TO KEEP Y/N HAPPY NOW LOOK AT WHAT YOU DONE!!!!”  Y/n then ran away crying as Uzi death glared at me and went to find Y/n. I turned my fist into a ball really kill this mf for everything. “YOU MOTHERF—KER!!!!!!” I screamed and attacked him as he looked in so much fear and tried to say something but before he could I ripped his head completely and drank his oil.

I need to talk to Y/n!!!

-End of Flashback-

Y/n’s POV

“S-So that’s what happened?”  I asked in shocked and very surprised at what I just heard “Y-Yes, I tried to get away from him but he wouldn’t let me go” J said looking away. I hugged J tightly as I felt J hug me back and started crying, “So you guys are back together or what?” Uzi asked as me and J turned to her “Uzi ples don’t tell me you been listening the whole time” I replied as I giggled a bit “sure as hell did but J.. .. make Y/n cry again I will kill you for sure” Uzi glared at J whole picked me up and kissed me which I blushed and kissed back. “I love you Y/n” J said as I smiled “I love you too J”

“Go get a room you 2” Uzi said which made me and J laugh at her.